Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by jross614 View Post
    What do you mean Maxx? X-maxx and and what extra long shaft what do you mean I'm kinda new to this and I want to do the same thing as you with the bed liner
    Sorry,I was talking E/T-Maxx shocks, which in length are between the stock front and rear Telluride shocks. If you do get bedliner, you can apply it to the inside without an issue,but you need an adhesion promoter after scuffing the lexan where you are going to apply it.

Quote Originally Posted by jross614 View Post
    And I took the cage thing off like you did it looks much better
    It works better without it too,the thing just drags on obsticals and generally gets in the way.
    Aw, Biscuits!

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by bjoehandley View Post
    Sorry,I was talking E/T-Maxx shocks, which in length are between the stock front and rear Telluride shocks. If you do get bedliner, you can apply it to the inside without an issue,but you need an adhesion promoter after scuffing the lexan where you are going to apply it.

It works better without it too,the thing just drags on obsticals and generally gets in the way.
    ok by adhesion promoter what do you mean i know that im goung to scuff it it but idk what adhesion promoter is

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123