E-Revo VXL

1. JCharlie
    I recent got brand E-Revo VXL. I was enjoying my day driving it. This was my 4th time taking it out since it arrived. Suddenly the vehicle stop. Im getting an ESC code for overcurrent. Steering works but no throttle or reverse. A on the esc starts to flash. I saw another post from another user but for another vehicle. I was wondering if anyone has the fix for this? So far it seems to be an a ESC problem. Batteries are fine.
  2. Liep
    I am sorry to hear that, but it is not unexpected, as the E-Revo 2.0 is probably the worst RC Traxxas has ever build. You will find that after only about 2 months your 2 steering servos will burn out ( guaranteed ) then because the car is to heavy at the back, the shock arm ends will break, as well as the tow rod ends will break or pull off the shaft. The plastic rear body brace does not last. I can carry on the whole day with all the faults on this car. I had mine for less than 4 months that I have decided it is not worth having the E-Revo 2.0. I went back to my old Revo 3.3