RC Enthusiast

What is the funniest thing you have seen at the track or play area

The funniest thing i ever saw was 1 year after CHristmas at a local indoor track I saw a kid come in with his brand new Radio Shack Golden Arrow and win a stock class oval race, man you should have heard people bashing him when he got there and bashing each other or there kids with there hobby shop cars at the end. I had to give him comngrats on his victory thankfully i was running 4wd modified.
    If you are not living on the edge you are taking up too much room.

RC Qualifier
    BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! !!!!!

RC Qualifier
    ive never looked at radoi shack rc cars as a real rc car. just a toy
    Dex

Smile

You could have a R/C car/truck with all the mods in the book. Your driving skill are below average, and here come a guy with a bone stock R/C and whoops you silly. This happen alot at the track that I go to.
    "We know who you are"

RC Qualifier

Re: What is the funniest thing you have seen at the track or play area

Originally posted by kmorg
    The funniest thing i ever saw was 1 year after CHristmas at a local indoor track I saw a kid come in with his brand new Radio Shack Golden Arrow and win a stock class oval race, man you should have heard people bashing him when he got there and bashing each other or there kids with there hobby shop cars at the end. I had to give him comngrats on his victory thankfully i was running 4wd modified.
    LOL

n e ways.......

3 weeks ago when i finished t-maxx racing they were racing 1/8 th scale buggies and a marshal was marshaling he buggies and a buggy at my Local indoor off road track jumper about 10 feet up , and hit a marshal in the head straight on , i was like LOL

well.....its not a funny thing to think about but when it hit the guy he was like
    LOL

btw:
    no damage done to him, except a head ache
    "ITS SO FUNNY BEATING THE OLD MAXX'S ON THE STRAIGHT AWAYS AT ONLY 1/4 THROTTLE............"

That's pretty funny!

I think it would have to be one of the biggest pile-ups I have ever seen would be my funniest thing.

Stan.
    http://www.autodisco-racing.co.uk/

RC Qualifier
    I smashed my CEN GX1 in to my friends radio shack mt. my car just stopped and his done bout 4 backflips before landing on its lid
    good job radio shack cars are tough as nails LOL
    Banned for language by NC

RC Racer
    yeah i feel sorry for the guys marshallin 1/8
    money it's hard to get but easy to spend

RC Enthusiast
    At a race durring the off road buggie modified a marshal ran out to get a car and while trying not to be hit by another fell over the retaining wall and was hit by another on the outside broke the buggies front a-arm and bruised a rib or two....i know it is not supposed top be funny but if you saw the chain of events leading up to the collision and the effort he put into not getting into the way you would have fallen down laughing they gave him a first place ribbon for the effort. He was definiately a good sport as was the driver of the broken car
    If you are not living on the edge you are taking up too much room.