RC Racer

Thumbs up Wheelie Bar Installed

I just installed the Swami RC wheelie bar and it works awesome. That sucker will take a lot of abuse without bending/breaking. I have new pics of it installed on my webpage here:

http://www.geocities.com/dudnone/homepage.html

I would have posted this on a prior wheelie thread but for some reason the "search" function has been disabled.....
    Nitro 4-Tec, T-Maxx 2.5, Elec. Stampede, Elec. Rus

RC Champion
    I cant wait to buy one of those bad boys
    www.geocities.com/raxxas12
    Under Construction, more to come!

RC Qualifier

Thumbs up i already have mine

Need another for my little bro!

woah, that truck is super cool. Im so proud to have my wheeliebar featured on that sucker. I love all your little extra "stiffening" bars. Blue it nice.

I am sure with the Titanite and Mashers, wheelies are not a problem. No WONDER you needed my bar. I hope you didn't waste your dough on one of those awful ESP bars first.

I hope my truck looks that Blinged up soon. I just ordered blue ball cups, gear cover, and spring retainers. The stuff doesn't cost too much, and I am a little bored with all the hopups I already have.

One thing i've figured out, is that a constant infusion of cash seems to be necessary to make this interesting!!

Swami

RC Qualifier
    I say Traxxas starts a Swami Wheelie Bar Forum, pretty soon everyone is going to have them?

J
    Life is a race against time!
    Check out my Message Board at http://www.chatarea.com/RCHaven

RC Champion
    Living and working in Edison, NJ. Home in Knox, PA

Question

Ok man, i've just gotta know, how did you stiffen the front end with turnbuckles??? Have you got a link to a write up on it? Can you provide more pics. Id like to see how you hooked the one link on there with teh shocks. also what size turnbuckles did you use???

Sweet looking truck dude, the f-150 body is one mean looking body, especially when masher 2000's are thrown into the mix!
    http://community.webshots.com/profile.php?do=editpassword/trx_mirage
    "Here We Go STEELERS, Here We Go!"

RC Qualifier
    I must see that truck after Swami said it was so good! The link will not work!
    REVO, E-MAXX, Stampede, Ripper, Mini-T, Micro RS4

RC Racer
    OK, the stiffening up the front end with the tie rods was an idea i got since the front has a lot of flex. I had these tie rods laying around so I don't know what sizes they are.

You can cure the flex problem with an aluminum front shock tower but I did not want to do that. There is no article that I know of. I just got the idea after looking at nitro touring car prototype that had thick tie rods in the back but it never made production.

This cheap set up works good. If you move your front end around you will see that there is a lot of flex. The set up I have will significantly reduce it.

KEnt

RC Qualifier
    Dayton, (the weather stinks here) Ohio Totally useless
    I haven't been able to get ANY "geocities" links to work at all lately. heck, www.geocities.com doesn't even work. i wanna see the truck, but the dawgone link wont work!!!!

I'm glad to see i'm not the only one with this problem.

D

RC Racer
    hmmm, I wonder why it is not working. I never had a problem with it yet......