Banned by Warnings

Got my sportmaxx today :D

yay! my maxx finally came in. its so cool. alot bigger then i expected. im anxious for the snow to melt so i can go out and use it. till then i been messing around with the suspention and stuff, and buying parts off ebay so its nasty by the time i can use it. all i need is for fedex to deliver my fuel and battery. anyone else got any mail order horror stories?

RC Racer
    Congrats on buying the S-Maxx I myself have never had any problems with mail order companys apart from 1 late delivery which I did not really mind about as it was only 2 days late.

Happy Maxxing

RC Qualifier
    very cool! what hop ups are you thinking about getting?

is this your first rc car?

well have FUN!!!

RC Qualifier
    welcome aboard! With all the T.MAXX guys it's good to see another S.MAXX driver
    Don't drive like my brother!

Anything FedEx is a horror story for me. The latest is they decided to deliver to a random house. That was after they decided that the address didn't exist. They got specific directions and yet still dropped it off to a random house. I guess it was white so that was close enough for the incompetent driver. It was a christmas gift for me (I think it's an S-Maxx and its goodies I asked Santa for). The wife was sneaky and had it delivered to my parents so I'm guessing it's a box that I'd recognize if it showed up here. Anyway, you wanted horror stories, you got one. Have fun with the Maxx and welcome!

Banned by Warnings
    yeah. fedex is incompetent. idiots.... anyway im gonna do alot to my maxx. mostly suspention work and the basic upgrades to get it up to tmaxx spec. ive watched that dvd it came with like 20 times cause im anxious to run it and still no fuel yet. as soon as it gets warm i wanna do some hill climbing. theres so very steep hills it needs to hit up. cant wait

Banned by Warnings
    well fedex delivered finally. AFTER i went to the hobby shop and got a quart of fuel, a pull start, and a glow ignitor. so i filled up the tank and did step one of the break in process. let it cool then went to start it again. engine was flooded. so i fixed that and restarted it and ran half a tank of step 2 through the motor before i hit my dads car lol. i stopped because it was getting dark and cold. do u have to break the motor in all at once? or can i do the remaining steps another day? i gotta adjust my idle speed cause the truck rolls when theres no throttle, and after i cleared the motor it ran poorly for a few minutes then the motor went back to the way it ran before. everything sound normal so far?

RC Racer
    That's funny! You sound like me! Ebay is dangerous when you can't drive the truck! I just bought my brother a used T-maxx so he can play too. It's for his 35th birthday!

I bought my Sport last month and it was too cold to break it in. Well we had a steamy 37 degree day so I got her broken in aboput a week ago.

Yesterday was another scorching 36-37 so I took it out to play...today we have about 5" of snow and it's still falling.

I'm in PA.