Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast

Smile Delaware People

I deleted the last thread guys, all in the name of space. Summer is around the corner, and we will get together.
    "We know who you are"

RC poster
    I think all of us should go over to Blue Diamiond for a bash session on the Bmx track or ATv track!

RC Racer
    Hello ALL............

This Sat. is looking real good and my MAXX can't wait any more. I am going to run on Sat, it's going to be 70 and very nice. So lets start to plan something for this weekend.

Anyone got any ideas????

Maybe JWW's track or something with a lot of room.

RC Racer
    I'm in..as usual. Just a matter of where & what time. Does Lums have that BMX track? Maybe Blue Diamond would let us run there. Has Sean talked to the guys @ First State lately, maybe they know something.
    667...... neighbor of the beast

RC poster
    Hey Guys,

I would definately like to run on Saturday. I prob would have to wait until 1130 or 1200 at the earliest, because i am on midnights. I have talked to one of the guys, no new developments as of yet. Blue Diamond may be a good place to try for Saturday. Maybe one of us can make contact with them, and see if they would let us give it a try on their BMX track. I hear they only use it two days a week for bikes.

Sean
    If its gas powered, I like it.

RC Racer
    OK lets roll on Sat at 11:30am. Who wants to call Blue and see about the track?

RC Competitor
    I talked to a guy that said he was meeting with the owners son about putting a rc track at Blue Diamond.I beleive there will be one there soon because they have so much extra space. I have not talked to the guy yet but when i do i will see if his meeting was sucsessful.

RC Racer
    Whats the deal....

Who is in for Sat.?

RC poster
    I'm in. Sean, give me a call when you are available.

RC Racer
    Where does everyone want to meet?

Also does anyone want to call Blue Diamond Park?

RC Racer
    Allright ladies, I called Blue and talked to the guy that will be running the area. I gotta call back tomorrow to square it away but the BMX is off limits. They have races coming up and want to keep that area clean. He did say we could prolly use the old mountain bike area tho. Coupla jumps and stuff, decent area to get dirty. I'll have more on it tomorrow but I think Sat. will be ok. I'm looking at around noon for then but I'll see if he gives us a time frame to run the trucks. Till then.......

RC Racer
    Great job BIG JIM....

I know where he is talking about, that is plenty of room. Keep us posted.

RC poster
    Stopped by BDP on the way home from work today & met with Steve at the BMX track & he said that their having open practice on the BMX track on Saturday starting at 10:00 a.m.. So the BMX track is off limits but he did say we could run off to the left of the BMX track. It's an open area but the mountain biking area sounds better to me. If anyone wants to stop by my place on Saturday let me know. My track has a couple of temp jumps & is a little tight for the monster trucks but still fun.

Jeff
    They say I'm lazy but it takes all of my time.

RC Racer
    Any idea how many people for Saturday? I'm stopping by BDP in the morning to talk to this guy(not Steve) and would like to give him an idea of how many people would be showing up. He is supposed to be the guy that is going to get a track running @ BDP for off-road (with enough interest) so I would like to give him some +++ info. Maybe turn it into a job...hmmmm. Races would be based on ROAR rules and stuff but no transponders until it got going full swing. This guy seems really nice ( talked for 45 mins with him)so I hope I make a good impression Also, would anyone mind that maybe this thread got shortened by a coupla pages? Whatdaya say HE? You gonna come down Sat.....maybe I'll let ya run your old truck BTW I think I'm first on M-town's REVO list when they get 'em

RC Champion
    I was thinkin big time bout gettin the REVO...but I dont want to sell the Savage and I just dont got the cash for the REVO...its all goin to the Warrior. Oh and jim..I see your savage at M-town.. I was there today..bought an RC-SCREWZ complete stainless allen screw set and a 3 shoe clutch and the darn flywheel nut doesntt fit. I told them it wasnt gonna work but the fools at M -town said it would..why listen to me I am only a 15 year old right? Please..Any way...I will have the Savage running by Monday so maybe next weekend I will be down for a bash. I am lookin forward to runnin at blue diamond, I ride the ATV track and the BMX one looks interesting.
    "The Turtle" w/ Wasp.26 n other goodies. Novak SS powered E-pede, original maxx killer.

I don't even know where the BDP is located at. bdJ if I see my old truck, a tear might come out of my eyes. I'll try to stop by the BDP to meet the rest of the DE guys. House hunting is killing me, and taking to long. As for the Revo, mine is comming soon I hope. Hey bdJ is the thread short enough?
    "We know who you are"

RC Racer
    Yea HE the thread's short enuf, give it some time it'll be back @ 10 pages. Just tryin' to save Traxxas some space BDP is on RT 13, just outside New Castle. It's about 1/2 mile from where 13 goes into 1 south. Try this http://www.bluediamondpark.com/, show up Saturday & I'll bring some tissues for ya' . Hey 'killa, thrash on that truck an come over Sat.. Hope the Savage sells in there, it's my money for the Revo, I sold 'em my NIB S-maxx too. I liked the Savage but I don't need a fleet of trucks in my basement and it should be an easy seller (fingers crossed) So where are Glen, Chris, Fieldy etc, are you guys in? I see Jon over on RCCA, so I'll try to pull in some people from over there, too. I'll prolly tell the guy @ BDP between 5-12 people showing up unless something changes

RC Racer
    Yea all that other info we had on here does mean something....

I am in for Sat. Who else??

RC poster
    Im am in ....if i dont go up to Bumps and Jumps. Its the gran opening of there new indoor off road track..but its about 2hrs drive from here.

RC Racer
    What do you mean Jon?

You live by Delaware Park right?
    Blue Diamond is only 5min down the road, let me know if you need help getting there or anyone.

RC Racer
    Well allright, Saturday is on. I figure around 11:45-12ish. Prolly need to park in the BMX lot unless they let us park around the side. I would say meet in the lot. He said we may be able to use the dirt jump area but we would have to wait til tomorrow to find out for sure. So how many are in, I count 3-4 so far. The guy runnin' it has got an MGT but I don't know if he'll be there or not.

RC poster
    I'm in for 12:00 - 12:30 at the BMX parking lot. Do any of you bring your kids? Just wondering bc the wife is out of town & I'll be bringing my son no matter what.

RC Racer
    I'll be there 11:45-12:00
    I'll check back in later....

Count me in for 11:30-12:00. I'll be watching the rest of you guys.
    "We know who you are"

RC Racer
    jww, how old is your son? I'm bringing both of my kids(5&7) 'cause the wife is working. I'm bringing the kleenex for ya, HE I'll check back around 9p to see what's up.

RC Racer
    wish I wasn't working BUT I am.

truck is running REAL good also. I will catch you all another time.
    UE SuperMax chassis, racer x susp, Great Assembley 7075 Bulk Heads, .28 SH motor , and MORE and MORE... ALSO DON'T BUY FROM FAST LANE RC AKA FAST ****!

RC Qualifier
    I'm back.........

My dang monitor broke and i had to borrow one.

As far as running on saturday, hmm....
    The beast is now running a 1/8th setup 51/17=300 and still flipping over a good bit.
    It hit 2nd gear last night on the street and broke off the idle screw holding the throttle screw WIDE open... on impact she tore the trans out of the truck and took a 3x2 chunk out of the curb.
    I will try to fix tonight {new carb} and see what happends.

I am trying to find a newbee in rehoboth that has a truckzilla that " does 80 or 90 and will beat anybody" hehe and shut him up. i asked about a race and i guess i am not in his ball park
    Think ill show him about power to weight ratios.........

I will post later if i have some luck with the truck and maybe come up and bash with you yankees.

Turtle.....i have a mugen 3 shoe flywheel/clutch and a kippster severe duty slipper if you need them...let me know

RC Racer
    Do your best to show up, Glen. We may get to use some killer dirt jumping hills ( fingers crossed) Just need to show 'em some respect for the area since we're prolly gonna run for free Not a bad size area either. After seeing it today I wish I had brought the truck with me to play around. So Sat @ the BMX lot, I'll try to get there before 11:30 and get setup on where we can run. Just look for red Dakota 4dr.

RC Champion
    Well Glen, I am goin to M-town tomorrow and get them to take back this clutch, the package is open but it hasnt been run obviously.. If they dont have one that WILL work in stock, I will get my money back and give you a holler. How much do you want for that and what bout shipping (even tho its like 70 miles) Sorry guys BDP isnt goin to happen for me this weekend. Dont have time. After a stop to M-town in the mornin, i am goin to help my pops wrap a house. Maybe next weekend if you can go back there and run. BUt atleast I kno where this spot is...I go there enough, and if your runnin by the dirt jumps I am thinkin of....they are HUGE. Theres 4 or so of them on a big open grass section and you can just go all out and fly off em.. Take some pics of the carnage. Then next bash hopefully I can break out the turtle and teach ya'll a thing or 2 about jumpin..bigdaddy saw me rampin WAY back at the last bash I was actually at. LoL talk to you guys later.
    "The Turtle" w/ Wasp.26 n other goodies. Novak SS powered E-pede, original maxx killer.

RC poster
    Ok im going to try and be there. I have a 2yr 4yr and a 12 yr old that might also come and check it out. My wife too probably.
    jluzader...what i meant is if i dont race somewhere ill be there. But after thinking about I will go there to show my surport. I love to race more than bash but i figure the more people show up the more they might realize building the track would be a great idea. Lets show are Delawre surport. I posted about it on the Mushroom bowl too.

RC Racer
    No problem Jon, look forward to seeing you at BDP.

I talked to Sean and he will come also.
    Called Ki his truck is at Traxxas getting fixed so he's out, may stop by.

Other than that, I look forward to running and I'll be there for sure.

Jim don't forget your 50mph stampede

RC Racer
    Hey now I atleast got run the truck at our last meeting, wasn't yours IN a truck J. My son says he's ready to take you on with it

RC poster
    My son son is 4 & I'll be bringing his T3 for him to run. I have an old old OLD Kyosho double dare motor that's on it's last leg but works great for him. It runs just fast enough for him to control for now. For me I'll have my Savage & B4. Look forward to meeting everyone. See ya @ noon.

Jeff

RC poster
    Cya down there.

Sean
    If its gas powered, I like it.

RC Racer
    Thanks for showin' up everyone. It was a little rough on the trucks but I think we all had a good time. I'll talk with Pete @ bdp this week just to let him know we appreciate the use of the land. I think I'm stickin' with some smaller jumps next time tho. Hopefully have some alum. shocks by the end of the week for the MGT. HE, I thought you were coming, I could have used some help with the Maxx. I accidentally pinched the servo wire and had no steering after changing crystals so I didn't get to run it...but there is next time. Hope you guys had fun and maybe soon we'll have a track to run on.

RC poster
    Good time!! thanks guys!! thinking maybe i should get an Emaxx for the next one!! Just cant bring myself to go gas. Wonder if there gona do an electric revo?

Jon B.
    Last edited by He123321; 05-03-2004 at 07:11 AM.

RC Racer
    Great time I could go there everytime.....

RC Champion
    Did anyone take pics from the bash? Whats the deal for next weekend.. I cant run cuz M-town dont have ANY clutches that work. I will prolly show up tho to see whats up.

RC Racer
    Call Elkton or maybe get with Glen about his clutch, 'killa. I'll call Thursday about goin' to BDP Saturday. Should have some Integy MSR4 shocks for the MGT and have the Savage sold by Friday. Gonna pick up some springs, too.

RC Racer
    MAXXKILLA, that is just a cop out.... You could order that off-line, we understand you can't drive yet

Big JIM, I am in for Sat if you guys want to run for a while? I had a great time.

Does anyone know that guys email that drove the Jeep down to Chris's friend's house we can contact him.

Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast