RC Racer

I Would Just Like To Say!!

OK everyone, i know i have mentioned this in some posts before, but ive never made a thread about it. OK, this fantom FR 18 is the ABSOLUTE best thing i have ever! done to my maxx. Its fast, consistant, holds its tune, will idle for days, cranks within the first 3 pulls everytime!! It is just an awsome engine, im tellin ya, just break-in was bringin me into tears as it was pulling wheelies on the 2nd tank. Ive heard the Sirio drop in is just the same, so for anyone that is just joining this forums, i would just like to let them all know, that if they are thinking of replacing their 2.5 or wanting something with ease of tuning, GO WITH THE FANTOM OR THE SIRIO. It WILL be the VERY best thing you ever do to your maxx.

I LOVE MY MAXX NOW!!!
    If you were to say to me something like "Hello, how are you?" I would answer back "Hello, I am doing well."

RC Racer
    Glad to hear it. I bolted on an Fantom FR.18 with the Fantom Works pipe about 2 weeks ago. I haven't been able to break it in yet due to cold weather. I also added a new chassis, hitec 645 steering servo, JR XS3 radio system, FOC, new RPM skids, and bought a new glow plug igniter. Man, the suspense is killing me! What fuel are you using?

RC Racer
    well..here is the thing, i sorta kinda uh..voided the warranty because i am using top fuel...BUT, im doing that because i emailed Jeff at Fantom, and he sed to go ahead and use it, because i had a whole unopened gallon of 20% top fuel. But even with it, it runs awsome, he just sed to swap to trinity 30% after i run out of top fuel, but everyone else says 20% will work great..so thats what im going to do..i think this engine would prolly even run awsome with $15 airplane fuel..lol. however..i do not reccomend that..haha. but yeah..and im using a pull start too, just one thing..make sure u pull ur cord not like hard..but not just enough to get it to crank either..this engine cranks so easy, that if it is at top dead center or bottom dead center, it will actually crank backwards because it cranks so easily, but if u give it a good pull it will go the right way. MAN U ARE GUNNA LOVE THIS ENGINE, TRUST ME!!
    If you were to say to me something like "Hello, how are you?" I would answer back "Hello, I am doing well."

RC Racer
    I got mine in also. 3 days after I put it in it stripped out my rear end! Lots of Torgue!!! I love the motor but now I have to figure out what I need to fix the rearend. I made a post on it but havent had much luck with it! If you have any ideas let me after you read it. it called Stripped Gear! Thanks
    Fantom .18| Hitec 645 Servo| RPM A-Arms| RPM Shock Towers| RPM Skids| RPM Bulkhead Braces| Proline H2 Body| F350 Washington Redskins Body.