RC Qualifier

fuel for fantom fr.18

Whats a good fuel to use for the fantom fr.18?

RC Racer
    The People at Fantom recomend using Trinty Maxium Horse Power,Wildcats or their fuel. I am using Blue Thunder because I only had very little left and then I am switching to Wildcats!
    Fantom .18| Hitec 645 Servo| RPM A-Arms| RPM Shock Towers| RPM Skids| RPM Bulkhead Braces| Proline H2 Body| F350 Washington Redskins Body.

RC Racer
    I use Trinity 25%

works great, a little hard to get it up to proper operating temp of 260+ though LOL!
    My setup:
    Fantom .18 | MS Air Filter | BB Pipe | Integy shocks, Skids, Chassis Braces | Hitec 645 Servo | performace steering kit | offset wheels | Bow Ties | Trinity 25% Fuel

RC Qualifier
    OK thanks. I was just wondering because I just bought a new gallon of traxxas 20% at the hobbytown in pineville for my m16 then decided to buy the fr.18. I guess i'll try and take the traxxas back and get the trinity. Once I break this baby in we'll have to meet at that bmx track in pineville.

RC Racer
    You talking about Pineville,NC. Thats only about a hour from me. That would be cool. My rear end is stripped out right now due to the amazing torge of hte Fantom .18 So have fun!
    Fantom .18| Hitec 645 Servo| RPM A-Arms| RPM Shock Towers| RPM Skids| RPM Bulkhead Braces| Proline H2 Body| F350 Washington Redskins Body.