RC poster

New T-Maxx 3.3 Parts Questions

Hello all!

Just ordered a 3.3 T-Maxx after many years off the scene, used to have a built T-Maxx with O.S. .18, RPM suspension, aluminum chassis and bulkheads, Futaba servos (when they were good lol), OFNA tank, etc all the goods.

Decided to get back into the hobby, but it seems in 2019 the parts aren't as available as 10-15 years ago. I had a few specific questions, tried looking through this forum and others but the posts are 5-10 years old in many cases.

- my understanding is that the 3.3 4907 comes with a failsafe and a throttle return spring, so I won't need those?
    - I'd like to put a voltometer and if possible temp meter combo on the truck, any suggestions on what part to order thats actually available?
    - I want to get the OFNA 150cc tank and the mounts, any suggestions on where to order from that has it? Will also need the underchassis battery mounts if those are still around, if not a tie wrap to the bulkhead will do.
    - Also want the wing and wing mount, last I've seen proline is the best place with some minor adjustments to the bulkhead, could anyone point me in the direction of which part to get from them and maybe a DIY thread on that?
    - Good place to order replacement glow plugs, aluminum bulkheads, roll bar, big bore shocks, fuel filter, and general parts.

Any other general suggestions for a new 3.3 and navigating the seemingly outdated market/community in 2019 is much appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Welcome back Cranbery!

If you ordered a new T-Maxx 3.3 (Model 49077-3) the truck comes with volt, temp and RPM sensors already installed and includes a Bluetooth module for the transmitter. You just need to download the Traxxas Link App for your Android or Apple device and connect it to your radio. The dashboard in the app will display these various readings.

Your local hobby shop should still carry parts for the T-Maxx. If not, you can always order anything you need from Traxxas.com, including fuel and a variety of hop ups.
    Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.