RC poster

Michigan Bashers and Racers

Im starting a SE Michigan chapter of I.M.B. International Maxx Bashers.

Heres whate we do.

Meet up every month to talk about parts and new rc products.
    Bash every month on diff. local places
    Exchange tips and services.
    And much more.

If you live in SE Michigan and wanna join or bash with us just let us know.

RC Competitor
    can you give me a little more info on this. where abouts in S.E. mich. thanks

snowrider

RC Qualifier
    Me too! Where abouts!!

I live in fowlerville, work in howell and the closest hobby shop is in hartland.

There is a church that built a track just off M-59 in Highland. Its pretty cool but was open late last year so we hope to have more turn out this year.

Keep me informed I would like to participate.

Thanks-
    Run What your Brung and Hope your Brung Enough......Or else go cook me some dinner!

RC Competitor
    sounds fun
    Shhh Shhh.....hear that? Sniff Sniff..... smell that? What is it???? NITRO T-MAXX!!!!!!!!

RC poster
    HELLO , IM IN MICHIGAN ALSO......BUT IM IN S.W. MICHIGAN , (GRANDRAPIDS )..IF THER IS STILL SOMEONE SETTING THIS UP , I WOULD BE INTERESTED IF I KNEW AHEAD OF TIME WHERE TO GO AND WHEN ? PLEASE KEEP UPDATING THIS , AS I AM INTERESTED IN GETTING TOGETHER WITH OTHER'S FOR SOME GOOD FUN AND LAUGH'S.....SEE YA
    Laying the Smack down

RC Racer

Re:

Hi, I'm with the Michigan R/C car club. Please email me with any information you might have. We currently have about 50-60 regular members and about 200 people registered at our message board. You can either email me at mweldy@woh.rr.com or visit out club's website at www.michigan-rc.net

We will be moving to a new website in the near future.

RC Racer

Re:

Also, I forgot to mention, our club is having a meeting at Dirt Burners on March 7th to race. It'd be a good time to come out and have some fun and meet some of our club members. You don't have to race that day, but we welcome you to come out and watch and meet some of our members.

RC Qualifier
    Where is Dirt Burners? I would be interested in checking it out. Maybe bringing my trucks. Is it outside or inside?? Can I run nitro if its inside?

I could bring the twin supercharged Maxx out for a run!!
    Run What your Brung and Hope your Brung Enough......Or else go cook me some dinner!

RC Racer

Re:

Dirt Burners is located on Haggerty Rd. in Commerce Twp., MI, between Pontiac Trail and Oakley Park Rd. They run nitro indoors on Sundays - Monster trucks, 1/8 scale buggy and stadium trucks. Stadium trucks are $10 to race, monster trucks and 1/8 scale buggy are $15.

RC Racer

Re:

Also, I forgot to mention, our club is having a meeting at Dirt Burners on March 7th to race. It'd be a good time to come out and have some fun and meet some of our club members. You don't have to race that day, but we welcome you to come out and watch and meet some of our members.

RC Qualifier
    I will try and make it......sounds like fun.