RC Racer

.21 t-maxx cheap

This .21 t maxx will be on ebay within the next 2 weeks or so and if i get any offers beforehand, i may sell. im looking to use the money to get a fairly new 2.5 tmaxx with some money left over. It is powered by an ofna force .21 engine with pirate exhaust. it uses a hardcore conversion kit. here is the picture:

RC Racer

tmaxx

how much
    james

RC Racer
    Whats your offer? lol why so much interest from everybody? Im overwhelmed with replies.

RC Racer

tmaxx

like 175
    james

Banned by Warnings

???

any reason your wheels are on backwards?

RC Racer
    Came like that when i bought it used a few years ago. No thanks on the 175.

RC Racer
    what else is on it?
    any other hop ups other than the shocks and bumpers and engine?
    how old is the engine?
    hows the compresion?
    how much fuels been through the engine?
    how much you looking to get? as in money, if you got it used i doubt you will get enough for a fairly new 2.5 and have money left over.

Came like that when i bought it used a few years ago
    how long did the other person own it for?
    "T-MAXX it's not just a hobby...it's a life style."

www.onepeachpie.com

RC Racer
    The truck was practically brand new when I bought it. It had included the bumpers which were scratchless. Everything was clean and Its safe to say it wasn any further than a quart from break in when i go it. The only other upgrade besides the ones you listed is a set of RPM skidplates. The rear is titanium because it came with the conversion. As for the engine, its currently running reliably and starting within 3-5 pulls. I am not sure how much fuel has been run through it. The exhaust is brand new and so is the pull start. Thanks

RC Qualifier
    I am interested would you take between the 200 to 350 range
    T-Maxx: Picco BB, RPM, Imex, Integy, etc.

RC Racer
    200-350 is a pretty large range, but I'm looking for around $275-$300. I am negotiable though. I will consider any offers so post even if you think it's too low. Thanks again. I figure ill take this chance to describe the truck a little better since there seems to be some interest... The truck will come with a stock body in good condition. Spare parts include 2 original chassis, a full set of upper and lower A-arms, 3 extra shock towers, hinge pins, air filters, skid plates, and bumpers. The truck is in great condition and like I said earlier is still starting and running well, with lots of power. Its not overpowered to the point that parts (gears, halfshafts, etc.) will break. It's set up to be a trouble free .21 truck. If you have any questions or offers, just email me at MHK87@Aol.com, or post here, and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks

RC Racer
    Nobody interested? I will also trade for a 2.5 maxx

RC poster
    hello will you send pics twarner@epix.net will you go 250 to 275

RC Racer
    Just curious, if it runs so reliably, why are you looking to get rid of it to get another T-maxx? In my opinion, if you just want to drop down to a 2.5 Maxx, it'd be easier to just buy the smaller chassis and engine, and keep what you have as spare parts.

RC Racer
    Why would I lie and say it runs well when it doesnt? Scrapping a $200+ conversion kit and engine and shelling out another $150 for the 2.5 engine and exhaust wouldnt make sense at all. Even if I were to sell the conversion kit, I still wouldnt get a good return. This is just the best way to do it, thats all. Im looking to make some money with this deal anyway... A used 2.5 costs around $200 on ebay, and im looking for more than that. About the truck, it will come with a new RRP 1/8th scale slipper kit with steel spur gear, so the truck can run a more durable 1/8th scale clutch and clutch bell (included). I will have updated pictures within a week or so in a new post, but email me if your interested before then.

Banned by Warnings

Talking

I am with the new guy. Why would u want a smaller engine, less power and speed? You have a powerful fast truck. Most people don't just go back to the 2.5 engine, IMO its not the best engine. One more thing, when you make the new pictures and put it up on ebay, remember to put the tires on the right way. Otherwise people will think you don't know what you are doing, which i already do think. Just my 2 cents.

RC poster

engine info

Not sure if you know this or not, but if you still have the original .15 with carb you can sent it back to traxxas and for $110 inc. shipping you can get a brand new trx 2.5 racing engine.
    check the site for details. To me, it sounds like with the hop ups you have it would be better to just to get the new 2.5.
    "The concept of ones reality is determined by state of mind."

Buca Mambo

RC Enthusiast
    any pics of this online?

did you put it on e-bay already?
    I can resist everything except temptation. Go fast...... Crash hard!!!

http://www.gotmods.com

RC Champion
    Is the driveline upgraded to handle the power or is it stock?
    If its stock, does it handle the power well?
    thanks

RC Racer
    Sorry, there are no pics up yet. I should have everything together and have some pictures by the end of the weekend or a few days into the week. I am waiting on an RRP 1/8th scale slipper kit to install before it is ready. The stock clutch didnt hold up well at all to the added power, so I bought the kit so I could use the regular 1/8th scale 3 shoe clutch that I already had. As for the driveline, I chose this engine specifically to avoid problems with the it. It does not have some of the crazy power you see with huge .25 engines, so the stock gears and driveshafts have been able to handle the power without a problem. Thanks

RC Racer
    Sorry, there are no pics up yet. I should have everything together and have some pictures by the end of the weekend or a few days into the week. I am waiting on an RRP 1/8th scale slipper kit to install before it is ready. The stock clutch didnt hold up well at all to the added power, so I bought the kit so I could use the regular 1/8th scale 3 shoe clutch that I already had. As for the driveline, I chose this engine specifically to avoid problems with the it. It does not have some of the crazy power you see with huge .25 engines, so the stock gears and driveshafts have been able to handle the power without a problem. Thanks

RC Enthusiast
    I have a stock 2.5 T-Maxx that I have has for a less than a month I would be willing to trade you. It has had aroung a gallon ran through it. It looks brand new except for the plastic bumpers(Ran into a few things) and the plastic skid has a small crack in it. Driveline wise it is still brand new. Has a 70 tooth sprocket on it though. PM me if you are interested. It has EZ Start as well, but the glow plug part quit working and so I was using a glow plug ignitor. I have a receipt if you need it too to prove the age of this vehicle.
    T-Maxx's Rule!