RC Enthusiast

Arrow My Project T-Maxx

Here's my project T-Maxx (not complete yet). I still need a pipe & a crank converter that will allow me to use a short crank engine with the clutch I have. The parts on my truck are made by: RC Raven, Fullforce RC, RPM & a few others. When completed you will find a review on all the items on www.RCXotic.com Let me know what you think.

RCXotic.com the best place for the newest touring car info, reviews, paint masks, forums, tips and more! www.RCXotic.com

Banned by Warnings
    I wish that it was my T-Maxx!
    the dog bones are cute!
    what engine is it?
    Where are the recieverbox and the batterybox?

RC Enthusiast
    It's a O.S. CV-R I've never used it. Usually I use my Megatech .21 but it doesn't fit with the roll cage on. I got rid of the battery and reciever boxs. I use Fullforce RC's carbon fiber radio plate. It takes the place of both of them.

RCXotic.com the best place for the newest touring car info, reviews, paint masks, forums, tips and more! www.RCXotic.com

RC Qualifier
    Nice....

If running your .21 is important you can quickly remove that crossbar on the rollcage with a cut-off tool. The cage is still plenty sturdy without..

my .02

Thanks-
    Run What your Brung and Hope your Brung Enough......Or else go cook me some dinner!

RC Enthusiast
    I'll remember that after I review the roll cage the way it was ment to be.

RC Champion
    i like that receiver/battery mount. do you have a link?
    Traxxas and Cadillacs
    I love to race my 2.5!

RC Enthusiast
    www.fullforcerc.com makes the radio plate. Tell them that www.RCXotic.com sent you. Here's some new pics.