RC Enthusiast

Unhappy Help, fantom head is messed up!

Hey all, the glow plug threads in my fantom fr18 head stripped and I'm having a tough time finding anyone who has the head in stock, even on-line.

Anybody know if there are any other heads that work on a fantom fr18? Or, anybody got a used fr18 motor they wanna sell?

Thanks!
    GOT MAXX?
    Fantom .18 witha Sirio B/B Pipe, Integy MSR4 PiggyBacks, alum bulkheads and shock towers, Proline RoadRage 40 Series Tires

RC poster
    Crazy nut lists the Fantom 12 and 15 you might call and see if the 15 fits? I am not sure. http://www.crazynutracing.com/default.php?cPath=30

RC Enthusiast
    I contacted crazynut and they said the terra crusher head they have will fit the fantom .18. I'm going to pick one up and see how it works.
    GOT MAXX?
    Fantom .18 witha Sirio B/B Pipe, Integy MSR4 PiggyBacks, alum bulkheads and shock towers, Proline RoadRage 40 Series Tires

RC poster
    Let me know how that works out, I have the Fantom .18 also and would be curious to the temp and performance characteristics of the Crazy Nut head.
    Last edited by MrMadDog69; 04-27-2004 at 02:07 PM.
    Fantom .18 and Works Pipe, Traxxas racing chassis and all aluminum Traxxas options, RPM arms, Lunsford Ti hinge kit, ProLine 40's MSR5 shocks, Venom FS, JR XS3 radio.