RC poster

Replacement Front (Left) Suspension Arm for TRX-1

Hi,

Just like another member posted a few years ago, I dug my old RC cards out of the basement to let my nephew have some fun. I let him drive my old TRX-1, and, well, he crashed it and the front suspension arm broke in half.

In an older post, I discovered that I'm looking for part #1931. At the time, this was available in black. But I'm not seeing it anywhere.

Does anyone have an idea where I can purchase this part? Or where I can get something that would work well enough?

Thanks,
    Brad

RC poster
    should be able to find some on eBay

RC Racer
    Brad,

TRX-3 front arms will bolt right up to that thing and they are on e-bay and even available from some online retailers or maybe even Traxxas parts direct right here on their site I haven't looked in a while. You would need to work the wanted ads in the Marketplace here and maybe you could get some 1931 fronts for a decent price. But those 2631 arms will also work. I HAVE DONE IT. They are a smidge shorter so you will need to adjust the front end alignment with the turnbuckles. And you will need to run the aluminum spacer at the lower shock mount that is included with the 2631 arms.

Mark

RC poster
    Awesome. Thanks Mark. I just ordered the 2631 arms.