RC Qualifier

Trx 2.5 with Tons of Extras FOR SALE

Up For Sale is a used (broken in only) Trx 2.5 Engine and extra parts lot for Trx 2.5.

The following items are included:

(1) Traxxas Trx 2.5 Engine - Engine has very few tanks through it. I bought for project truck then recently sold project chassis right after breaking in the motor. Now this motor has no home. Adult owned and experienced with 2.5. Very meticulously followed Traxxas break in directions even the stock airfilter was used for this. THIS motor has never been modified or had any aftermarket parts added to it except for the motorsaver air filter in the pics . The aftermarket parts (head & boost bottle) below are parts from other 2.5 engines I have had.

This motor has the following parts installed on it ready to drop in and go:

(1) Traxxas Pull Starter

(1) Motorsaver Air Filter

(1) Traxxas Trx 2.5 Motor mount with Hardware

(1) Traxxas Trx 2.5 T-Maxx header

(1) Traxxas Trx 2.5 composite exhaust pipe

(1) Traxxas T-Maxx Flywheel

(1) Traxxas T-Maxx Clutch

(1) Traxxas 20 tooth Clutch Bell with Bearings

(1) Traxxas Glow Plug

THESE PARTS ARE INCLUDED IN THIS AUCTION AS ACCESSORIES OR ARE FOR MAINTENANCE AND REBUILD OF THIS MOTOR:

(1) Traxxas Trx 2.5 Piston & Sleeve Set *NEW*

(1) Traxxas Trx 2.5 Wrist Pins *NEW*

(1) Traxxas Trx 2.5 slide carb *NEW*

(1) Traxxas Trx 2.5 gasket kit *NEW*

(1) Stock Trx 2.5 air filter with oil

(1) Traxxas Trx 2.5 Blue Header for Rustler *NEW*

(1) EZ Start System- Engine Starter, One Way Bearing, EZ start 1 Controller, EZ start 2 controller, Wiring

(2) Glow Plugs

(1) A Second (EXTRA) TRX 2.5 motor for some misc parts ONLY. This extra motor does NOT RUN. The front bearing leaks & 1 head bolt is stripped. I took this from a friend and was going to try and fix but its basically a parts paper weight unless you have time and you need the few good parts there are. The head is fine, the case is fine if you re-tap the 1 hole, the carb is fine but it has been drilled for a boost bottle, not sure on the condition of the piston,sleeve,rod or crank in this additional motor but they might be good..... So figure this part as free stuff.....

ALL parts are in great condition. Everything works as described. The spare motor is the only junk piece in the lot. But you may have a use for it.

All of these parts add up to a ton of money. Save on shipping by getting the whole lot here.

This package is literally drop in and go just add fuel.....And with enough spare parts to keep the TRX 2.5 running strong for a long long time.

I accept Pay-Pal ONLY. NO EXCEPTIONS.

$250 & I will ship for free to lower 48 states. NO TRADES

Email for pics
    Last edited by He123321; 07-28-2004 at 06:37 PM.
    Run What your Brung and Hope your Brung Enough......Or else go cook me some dinner!

RC Qualifier
    You have a PM.
    Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall...
    Torque is how far you take it with you.

RC Qualifier
    OK DUE TO VERY POPULAR DEMAND I WILL PUT PRICES ON INDIVIDUAL PARTS: ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48 STATES....

NO TRADES & PAYPAL ONLY NO EXCEPTIONS

The following items are available for sale:
    1.) Traxxas Trx 2.5 Enginew/pullstart - Engine has very few tanks through it. I bought for project truck then recently sold project chassis right after breaking in the motor. Now this motor has no home. Adult owned and experienced with 2.5. Very meticulously followed Traxxas break in directions. This motor has never been modified or altered or had any aftermarket parts added to it except for a motorsaver air filter on it now.

Ready to drop in and run.

Engine comes with:
    Traxxas T-Maxx header, stock Traxxas Trx 2.5 composite exhaust pipe, traxxas stock type motor mount & hardware, stock Traxxas T-Maxx flywheel, stock Traxxas T-Maxx clutch, Traxxas 20th clutch bell & bearings, Motor saver air filter, traxxas stock air filter, traxxas glow plug, original box & DVD..I will also include a Hardcore Racing Mutant Head for 2.5 Polished Silver .....$150.00

(Just a note on the HCR Head I used this in part another project on a different motor and had to grind down the widest fin for clearance issues on custom application. Works fine just a little scuffed up on the one side))....

2.) Traxxas Trx 2.5 Piston & Sleeve Set w/wrist pins *NEW*.........$40.00

3.) Traxxas Trx 2.5 slide carb , Trx 2.5 gasket kit *NEW* $35.00

4.) Traxxas Trx 2.5 Blue Header for Rustler *NEW* ....$10.00

5.) Traxxas EZ Start System- Engine Starter, One Way Bearing, EZ start 1 Controller, EZ start 2 controller, Wiring.....$35.00

ALL parts are in great condition. Everything works as described.

I Accept Pay-Pal ONLY. NO EXCEPTIONS. NO TRADES

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48 STATES

Email for pics
    Run What your Brung and Hope your Brung Enough......Or else go cook me some dinner!