RC poster

Pics of Painted CP Body

I wanted to keep it fairly basic. I am going to continue to practice but I do not need these extra bodies lying around. Do you they would move on ebay? Anyway, What do you think? I am going to move to a different paint scheme on the next ones I paint.

This is the truck

Here is the CP

Im love it, good job with the fading

RC Racer
    yo nice job with the fading. maybe when i finish the hummer i'm working on, fire truck, and make a replica of my car i'll do some fading. nice job again man
    REVO: OS .18TM, Airtronics MX-3S, MS Airfilter, Ofna inline fuel filter, P2 Rockers______________T-Maxx: Too many mod's to list_________________4-Tec: Bone stock

RC poster
    Thanks Guys, Cutting the body was harder than I thought it would be. I used a drummel to finnish off all the cuts. Is that the normal method?

Banned by Warnings
    I have used the that way but i found it alot better looking and a cleaner cut w/ the hobby knife!

RC Racer
    i use scissors to get the cuts close, then i use a dremel with a sanding drum to finish it off. i get perfect lines and it comes out better than if i were to use a hobby knife. i have a very very steaady hand though so that might be why i am pleased with my results. your body looks great. once you get a method that works for you, stick with it.
    REVO: OS .18TM, Airtronics MX-3S, MS Airfilter, Ofna inline fuel filter, P2 Rockers______________T-Maxx: Too many mod's to list_________________4-Tec: Bone stock

RC Racer
    Hey guys, do ya'll cut before you paint or after?
    Revo w/OS 18 TM, RPM arms, Motorsaver filter, T-Maxx w/Sirio 18 and Motorsaver filter, now 2 Hyper 7's

RC Champion
    You cut after you paint, Nice body man I like that CP body alot.
    Sport-Maxx with: 2 Speed, Big Joes on Velocity 6 Chromes, HS-645MG Servo, and....Looking for a New RC to buy

RC Racer
    i trim the flat part that goes perpendicular to the side of the body taht way i can set the body onto the truck. i can get a feel for how its gonna look this way. then while its sitting there i mark all of the places i am going to need to cut holes and stuff later on.

Banned by Warnings
    I think it looks just ok, not bashing you, i cant even paint, but it looks like a poor atempt of the body on the 1st pic, the 1st one just looks MUCH BETTER, mainly that stronger blue ...

RC poster
    Revo eye- the second body looks better in person.

The paint is the same on both but I layed down metal flake on the second body. The metal flake does not take good photos. Notice the different blue and the fact that it shows up on the rocker of the last pic. I am going to try to cover my expenses by selling these on ebay, but I am going to have to learn how to take some photos first.