Thread: places to drive

RC Competitor

places to drive

would it be legal to drive my t maxx in the public school parking lot in my town.i live in upper nj
    Snap On is the best!!! .21 t maxx

RC Qualifier
    i would deffinetly ask the school first....i just ran my truck friday at my school's parking lot but i had to get permission to run it.
    T-Maxx: motor saver air filter, traxxas high performance tuned pipe, ofna failsafe, Dodge Ram body, a "police" Dodge Power Wagon body, Hitec 645 steering servo, Blue RPM arms, and Dynamite Pro Shocks.

RC Racer
    if school's not in session, I can't see why you need permission, it's a PUBLIC school, so technically, you own it since it's paid by your tax dollars. same goes for Parks. I figure as long as you are curtious and responsable, you have no reason to be botherd by others on public grounds

first look for signs on the campus of the school if one happens to say no model airplanes and no motorized vehicles, then its prolly best to go somewhere else.

RC Competitor
    if no one is in the building or you not tearing up a field i'd give it a shot. as long as your not being disruptive or destructive. the chances are if your not suppose to be there someone would ask you to leave. be smart about it!

RC Champion
    I've taken my electrics to my sons school, I haven't driven the nitros over there because its surrounded by homes.
    http://dads-toy.com