RC poster

sorta moves..lol

well was just driving normal up and down the street ...I came to complete stop and punched it.....well it slips bad now and barely moves....it shifts into gear but i guess somthing is just about stripped all the way??? any ideas......?

RC Qualifier
    Neersville,Loudoun County, Northern Virgina, mid Atlantic region, Untited States, of America
    ill be willing to bet its your slipper clutch or your engine clutch.
    owner of the sweetest '57 chevy 3100 4X4 ever.

RC poster
    adjust or replace?

Banned by Warnings
    First try adjusting.

RC Racer
    I find that the most you should have your slipper set is 1/8 of a turn out from fully screwed in. I run it locked since I have a .18 in my truck, haven't had a problem with anything breaking in the tranny/diffs, and that's after several days of jumping.

also, get all 12 slipper pegs, it helps out A LOT!!! I always wondered why Traxxas didn't include 12 in the first place, considering the application of the slipper

Banned by Warnings
    Originally posted by Evilpete

also, get all 12 slipper pegs, it helps out A LOT!!! I always wondered why Traxxas didn't include 12 in the first place, considering the application of the slipper
    Im guessing cost V. effectiveness, for a NEWB.

RC Racer
    a bag of 12 slipper pegs cost no more that 5 bucks, so it wouldn't be breaking the bank to add the other six...

RC Qualifier
    Neersville,Loudoun County, Northern Virgina, mid Atlantic region, Untited States, of America
    in order to replace the six you have to buy all 12 in the first place. go figure
    owner of the sweetest '57 chevy 3100 4X4 ever.