RC Enthusiast

Question T-Maxx will not go forward or reverse????

Hi all I am not a reg here in this forum but I do spend time in the revo forum cause that is what I own. I have a question for my brothinlaw he owns a maxx and the other day he was out cruising the parking lot and he stopped the truck then when he went to go again the engine just revs the truck will not move in either direction. The spur gear is turning as well as the shaft it is mounted to and when you push the truck it will roll easily and no noise coming from either diff or trans????? this is weird howerver since I do not own a T-Maxx my knowledge of their trans is very limited so anyone here who may be able to help we would be most thankful.. Thanks in advance for any help. Oh yeah and the spur gear is adjusted correctly.
    It Could Be That The Purpose of Your Life is

RC Qualifier
    Its possible that the drive pin inside the tranny may have broke. Part 4995 . If you have checked everthing else, you'll probably have to take the tranny apart, and have a look.
    When good threads go bad..............Next on Oprah.

RC Enthusiast
    Thanks for the help I will have him check it out.
    It Could Be That The Purpose of Your Life is

RC Racer
    check the servo's linkage gonig to the tranny (the one that controls forwrad and reverse), sometimes that gets stuck in the "middle" between forward and reverse, and leaves the truck in "neutral"