RC Qualifier

Right Handed Transmitter

Hi Guys,

Well I did a stupid thing this weekend, managed to mince my left index finger with a table router!! . Doesn't look like I will get the full use back so won't be able to use the throttle/brake properly.

Anybody know if anyone makes a right handed pistol grip transmitter? If not I guess I will have to buy a two thumb stick type controller. Bummer.
    Back once again, its the Renegade Master

RC Enthusiast
    That sucks. I broke my right hand and was still able to drive with 1 hand... Thumb on steering and finger on gas/brake... Don't think you can do it with your right hand? Maybe if you reverse everything on the transmitter you can use the controller in your right hand backwards.. I think that should work
    http://www.inkamail.com - The new age mail

RC Racer
    a few of the high end radios (Airtronics M8, Futabas) convert for "left handed operation" (what you are asking for where the right hand does throttle/brake)

I'd email the radio companies and explain your situation....they should be able to help and maybe give you a sweet discount on a radio!!!

RC Qualifier
    you could use your middle finger for the gas/brakes.
    (>^.^)>

Those who table router away.....

I sorta know how you feel, well not really. It feels like for the past few weeks I jam my right ring finger playing basketball or football or boundball every few days. It's swollen pretty bad, and has been like this for weeks. Lucky for my it's not my trigger finger, but it makes golf pretty hard .

I've heard of leftys who hold the cotrol with there right, and like flip there hand over the contrler. It sounds weird, but I've heard of more than a few people who do it.

RC Qualifier
    Apache Junction, AZ (the largest oven in the U.S.)
    Use your middle finger, or get a high end Tx.
    There's nothin' on the top but a bucket and a mop
    And an illustrated book about birds.....

RC Qualifier
    Thanks for the replies guys. And 72, I know what you mean about the golf, although I don't think this injury will make me play any worse, I was fairly bad at it to start with, lol.
    Back once again, its the Renegade Master