RC Racer

I think i got a......

Bad news i think i have a short somewhere in my system because my reciever battery does not hold a charg it goes in like 2 min the servos don't fight each other every thing is stock

RC Qualifier
    Unhook servos one at a time to try to isolate issue. if it lasts with one or the other unhooked you could have found the issue. One at a time is the key.

RC Competitor
    is it new if so you are getting false peaks let it charge over night the first time then it will be ok if it is not new trouble shoot it your bat may be dieing or you have servos that chatter good luck

RC Competitor
    is there anything loose or rattaling in or on ur car? is it wen u drive it, or just turn on?
    o.s.18 tm REVO!! AIM=csaflive

RC Racer
    i think it may be the charger at least i hope so it is no new and i just rebuilt the whole truck i found out i have some gears messed up in my tranny and my slipper pads are gone except 1.5

RC Racer
    Originally posted by fasttrax
    is it new if so you are getting false peaks let it charge over night the first time then it will be ok if it is not new trouble shoot it your bat may be dieing or you have servos that chatter good luck
    gotta agree with fasttrax, this is a common prob with Revo owners...
    New to Cars, Old to Planes