My The Cat - French Multicolor Version

Hey Guys,

Look what I got from France! This is a stock (not dyed) The Cat made for the France market:

Hope you like it, this is a rare version like the Graupner versions from Germany

Daniel.

He Who Dies With the Most Toys Wins.

Nice! Never seen anything like that before!

Well, today after 5 months of traveling from France to Argentina, back to France due to a Customs error, and back to Argentina again, I got it! It's very nice, front bumper has a few scratches, nothing to worry about but I already have a new one to replace it. Wing needs a little blue paint but I won't repaint it. It looks like they used some spacers to be able to install those rims, and the battery trays have a special mount to hold the battery in place, I've never seen that before. I have to check the inside to see what kind of electronics are inside. It's always nice to see how these trucks were modified for the EU market, things never seen in the US. Maybe some day I'll be able to get the other version call Jet Booster.

That's a great score. Take some pictures of the insides if you take it apart.

Thanks! Will post some pictures soon, I'm waiting for some replacement parts, like the bumper. Nothing bad with the car, just want to leave it as much as new as possible. About the electronics, it has a MSC, with a 2015 receiver and two 2018 servos.