RC Racer

awsome bash session

the other day i brought my rusty to where i am working for the summer (a car dealership/auto body shop) any way thee was a big parking lot that had patches of sand around it. well i put on my old sand paws(remember im on pavement) and fueled her up and went. well i started to attract a little attention and i started drifting around this big open corner and every one was excited cuz they've never seen a r/c car go that fast i wa blowing donuts and doing rollbacks and spinning the tires really easily it was an awsome time
    17yr old +no job = no $ for r/c = unhappy 17 yr old

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Sweet! Nitro R/C can certainly draw a crowd. I bet one of them runs off to a hobby shop today.

RC Qualifier
    lol... its always fun to draw a crowd.. until u be a biug showoff and wreck.... i was driving my Nitro Rustler with my buddy and his kyosho mad force infront of a plaza of sotres/... twe were like jumping the speed bumps and dodging opening and closing doors under a overhang... people started coming outta the stores to watch.. like maybe 10 or 12 people... i went full speed keeping up wit my buddies r/c and he went over a speed bump landed then braked... i was about 15 feet behidn him when i jumped and landed n nosed under the back of his truck... lol and a second time i jumped sideways trying tog et onto the sidewalk off the bump out of the way of a car and i hit head on into a pole that supports teh ovverhang... i broek the left suspension arm, a shock, and the exhuast popped off so it was echoing under the overhang....a bad way to end a show eh?lol

RC Champion
    Ha ha, nice stories MaxxMan and bigbillk. I always draw a crowd even when I'm just bashing infront or in the back of my house. My neighbor has a kid that's like 10 and he always has friends over. Once they hear me driving around, they run out of the house and watch. Then they go, "are you going to jump it?" a million times till I say yes lol.

And the other day these people from a lawn cleaning company were about to leave because they had finished their work, but then stayed and watched me drive my RC for about 10 minutes. They just sat in their truck watching me. It was kind of funny. One of them was pointing at it and some of them were saying stuff to eachother, dunno what though.
    Ever notice how it's a penny for your thoughts, yet you put in your two-cents? Someone is making a penny on the deal!
    -- Steven Wright

RC Racer
    Great stories guys.
    I have alot of older neighbors so they dont like my truck too much. One guy let out his dog and it chased my truck up and down the block for 15 min. I couldnt stop, because when I did he would bite down on my body, pick it up and shake the truck like crazy. the guy finially called "Lucky" (the dog) back into the yard. Im lucky because a minute after he called Lucky in I ran out of fuel.

But when I got to the park and drive everyone watches me do laps around the baseball diamond. I put on the stock tires and do burnouts in the sand. The only problem is i only have one other friend who likes rc. He's got a RC10-GT, its pretty cool. (i kill it in races though)

I always have fun with my Rustler.
    keep costomizin until your in debt and cant afford your house, car and your girlfriend

RC Champion
    camping is also a great place to show off. beaches expecaly.my maxx is usualy whay brings in teh crowd because i dont bring my rusty too much. im going to try to lock my diff for the weekend and get it out on the beach.
    just got a revo
    so long spacemaxx

RC Racer
    Haha cool stories.

One time I hit a kit going about 35 with my rustler..

He kept on chasing it like it was a dog or something, I told him to stop, at least he learned his lesson. (he was absolutely fine, tough kid, though it did flip him on his back...)

-Unbreak

RC Racer
    Great story. LOL

Good thing he didnt catch the truck. He would ahve stomped on it.
    keep costomizin until your in debt and cant afford your house, car and your girlfriend

RC Qualifier
    yea that would have been really bad
    Brush My Shoulder And I Pop My Colla Cause Im Worth A Million, Gazillion, Fafillion Dolla

great stories i had takin my rusty out to ITT (my dad teaches there) on a saturday someone had brought his team losi truck and we decided to do a figure eight around two light poles we got a big crowd my friend was going around the corner and his truck flipped and hit someone how i dont know but it broke his leg and we were banned from the premisis
    my rusty got ran over by an suv