Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Competitor
    $26.00 plus tax for Trinity Monster 20% - It's a real purty purple color!

Marshall
    "Gun it! It'll straighten out" Revo,Picco .26, One-of-a-kind 2" extended chassis, Lunsford Ti Turnbuckles and Pushrods, FOC, CP 2.0, BowTie 40s, Tekno R/C Throttle Servo and Wing Mounts, Custom Airfilter Modification

RC Qualifier
    chromium-tec -

Larry's Hobbies, 156 FM 1960 East, 281-443-7373.

Didn't see your q until tonight. I asked him why his fuel was so cheap and he told me he didn't want to gouge on something everybody had to have like fuel - hobby is expensive enough without gouging on fuel. Been awhile since I've been there.
    Mopar, or no Car!

RC Champion
    cool, ive never heard of that hobby shop though. have you been out to any tracks?
    REVO: red pushrods, p2 rockers, trinity aluminum shock mounts, motor saver, 40 mm flywheel, S3305 steering and throttle, aluminum rocker posts, ofna/proline wing setup, panthers on geminis, foc, lundsford turnbuckles/ hingepins, mip pivot balls. smaxx: O.S 18 CV-RX, Blue Traxxas Pipe, flm chassis

RC Qualifier
    Dynamite Blue Thunder 20%

$45 after taxes
    [Os .18 TM] Traxxas Big Bore shocks, Hitec 645mg, RPM A-arms/Shock Towers, ACNCM Bulks, FLM chassis, THS racing pipe. [Mini-T] Mamba 6800kv, Hs-55, Dirt hawgs, MIP Black Cvds, Titanium turnbuckles, GPM aluminum shock tower, Magnum 2pl

RC Qualifier
    cooper's premium blend 20% $17.00 a gallon
    Thanks, DaveO

"It's too bad Ignorance isn't painful!"

RC Competitor
    byrons 30% and 20%, $25, $22 respectivly

RC Racer
    27.99 a gallon for 20% Blue Thunder Race Formula

RC Qualifier
    chromium-tec - never been to a track, I might want to go just to check one out. I have a good sized back yard and when my job allows the time, thats where I go run. Right now, my fav Tmaxx is down, one way or something is shot, cause it just spins. Just haven't had time to look into what ails it.
    Mopar, or no Car!

RC Qualifier
    Trinity Blue Thunder 20%, $42.97 before Tax's
    TRX 2.5R, Complete set of MiP CVD's, Venon Temp Guage, RPM Towers, Venom Receiver Pack, JR XR2I Radio and Receiver, RPM Body Mounts.

RC Racer
    $8.99 for a quart of TF 20%. My hobby shop doesnt buy the gallons because of haz-mat(sp) charges and would barely make any money off of it, so I have to buy it by the quart. I also have to buy a bunch of em cause my closest hobby shop is about an hour and a half away, and I dont wanna drive my 1:1 out there to get a quart everytime I need it. Usually get about a gallon every trip I make

$8.99x4= 35.96+tax= $41.71

They have an off brand fuel that is $16 a gallon, but my truck doesnt like it.

RC Champion
    Originally posted by superUEmaxx
    $18 for Maxy's
    what a deal
    REVO: red pushrods, p2 rockers, trinity aluminum shock mounts, motor saver, 40 mm flywheel, S3305 steering and throttle, aluminum rocker posts, ofna/proline wing setup, panthers on geminis, foc, lundsford turnbuckles/ hingepins, mip pivot balls. smaxx: O.S 18 CV-RX, Blue Traxxas Pipe, flm chassis

RC Racer
    chromium-tec...larrys hobby has some cheap fuel for sure ,when i'm down there i look to see what they have ...the rocket stuff made my maxx run real hot and hard to tune ( at least for my motor)

we pay between 16.00per for richs brew ( a local brand) gal to 29.99 per blue thunder) ..depends on how bad i need it and how far i'll drive to get it lol
    "No trees were harmed in the sending of this email but several electrons were horribly incovenienced"

RC Qualifier
    traxxas 20% top fuel----23.43 after taxes. North little Rock Arkansas
    T-Maxx 3.3 modded.
    E-rusty, soon to be modded.

RC Champion
    i use rocket science and its good. haven't used ritches brew but heard that each gallon is different. because they make it right at the hobby shop. do you race with thrc?

Break_Something
    18.99/g for O'donnell 20%

22.16/g for O'donnell 30%

From my lhs, He doesn't make too much money on his fuels.He deals mostly with airplanes and heli's. He uses the cheap prices to get people in the door. But of course while your there. You gonna buy parts, upgrades, etc. He makes most of his money on parts and the landing strip/airfield out back.
    Last edited by Break_Something; 11-14-2005 at 11:22 AM.

RC Racer
    not much really ..but we are breaking ground this week on a public track in the woodlands this week (200' by 100') so i guess i'll be doing alot more of it lol
    we heard that also about riches brew but we were running it thru a 4 stroke plane and had no trouble so i guess it all what works for you
    i like the blue thunder myself...runs cool and tunes easy..
    "No trees were harmed in the sending of this email but several electrons were horribly incovenienced"

RC Qualifier
    $24.30 a gallon .
    Don't force it just get a bigger hammer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12