RC Qualifier

Stock Rustler Tires

How long did it take you to burn through your stock Nitro Rustler tires? It took me an hour on hot pavement!

RC Racer
    45 minutes!

Im going to say about, 3 Tanks after break in

RC Qualifier
    put street tires on to break it in.....stock tires lasted about 3 races at my brothers makeshift track in his backyard
    Former Nitro guy back to the VXL!!

bout 3 dayse until my car well um just look at my signature...
    my rusty got ran over by an suv

RC Champion
    About 3 weeks and 10 tanks after break-in.(of course I mostly only drive in our grass fields.) Then I bought dirt paws.

RC Enthusiast
    A few days after break in. I didnt glue them on correctly so they ripped off.

Banned by Warnings
    NEW JERSEY land of the 1 and only crazy person ME!
    they lasted break in lol. They are poor quality, but if you looks at any other stock tires on any car its pretty much the same

Eman a suv . that stinks. I was breaking in my nitro rustler in a mall parking lot thats closed on sudnays. Well im on the last tank doing high speed runs and a security gaurd pulls up right infront of my rusty. I see my car fly past me in total speed shock. As the car and my eyes approached the security car: i dont think i was in speed shock. My heart stoped beating as my rusty flew right in between his wheels and up the parking lot. Then he kicked me and a bunch of guys out. BTW i had no brakes because i didnt have my braking system set right and when i touched the brakes my fail safe would stop it like half break only.

RC Competitor
    Well I just broke mine in and the next day , I didnt have them glued rite and they used to start coming off at full speed and just start ripping. It was horrible and then i would try to break and it wud like flip basically. And then then next day I hit the mailbox because I lost control with those tires not stable at all on pavement.

RC Competitor
    They lasted breakin + 1/2 quart
    i replaced them with proline dirthawgs
    My rusty can beat your revo anyday

RC Qualifier
    They are best for onroad racing because you can turn them into slicks during break-in and right after start racing with them lol

yes it was an suv but it only got 2 rims and 2 tires (phew!) if it was worse just like lucy's husband off of i love lucy my dad would have said " Evan you've got some splainin to do!"
    my rusty got ran over by an suv

RC Champion
    When the Pro .15 was the stock N Rusty engine, the stock ribbed tires lasted longer than they do now with the large increase in power from the 2.5. I know my stock ribbed tires lasted me though break in and a long time past that, until I got my OS .15 CV-R, then they were done! lol

But with the 2.5, all I hear is that the tires pretty much last through break in.
    Ever notice how it's a penny for your thoughts, yet you put in your two-cents? Someone is making a penny on the deal!
    -- Steven Wright