Thread: Custom Hop Ups

RC Racer

Custom Hop Ups

I found a website that let's you design anything you want and they will make it for you, they will anodize it as well if you prefer. It seems the larger your order, the cheaper it is, maybe someone could design some cool rims and take orders and see how many people would be willing to invest in some custom alluminum rims, I think I'd want mine Blue Anodized.

http://www.emachineshop.com/
    He Rides Again!!!

RC Champion
    If I knew how to use CAD it would be great, but I don't so for me it is useless
    Knowledge is useless unless one can pass it on.

RC Racer
    Originally posted by TheFastest1inMI
    If I knew how to use CAD it would be great, but I don't so for me it is useless
    Not entirely, if I designed, say an Alluminum Rear Shock Tower, that file can be saved, I could send it to you, then you could use it to place your order. I could choose to have mine Anodized in Green, while you could choose Red, or whatever you like. All we need is someone able to design it and willing to share that file.
    He Rides Again!!!

RC Champion
    Yes that would be cool.

Originally posted by Plum_Gone

Not entirely, if I designed, say an Alluminum Rear Shock Tower, that file can be saved, I could send it to you, then you could use it to place your order. I could choose to have mine Anodized in Green, while you could choose Red, or whatever you like. All we need is someone able to design it and willing to share that file.
    I have a little experience using cad but not much i dont have it installed on my computer but i am looking into getting it if you would like send me $20 and i'll see what i could do
    my rusty got ran over by an suv

RC Champion
    thanks for then link. Dont know if I'll buy anything but the program will give me something to do.
    Racer E-Revo, Nitro Revo, aluminum BL pede, T-maxx

RC Champion
    this is exactly what i need for my progressive maxx idea. i can finaly make the chassis, gears and such for it.
    just got a revo
    so long spacemaxx

RC Champion
    If you do it that would be so cool. I have been waiting to see that truck for some time now

RC Champion
    Someone can finally make some aluminum tranny gears and see if it holds up or not! People have always had a certain desire for metal gears, and this is a great chance.

But all I know is a tiny bit of AutoCAD which I use for Architecture class at school.

Cool site none the less.
    Ever notice how it's a penny for your thoughts, yet you put in your two-cents? Someone is making a penny on the deal!
    -- Steven Wright

Banned by Warnings
    that site has been posted before and i lost it in the move. thanks for posting it again. i was thinking about the whole tranny gear thing when it was posted the first time but when i started to try it out i just kept geting more and more confused. im sure someone will figure it out though. hopfully