RC Competitor

Backflip POV video

i got bored an decided to make a video. i used a cvs disposable video camera so the quality isnt the best but it is still fun to see the view from the truck. its a big file, 10.6m so it may take a while, i will try to get it smaller i just dont want to kill the quality too much. the rest of my videos will be better quality beacause i hacked the camera to have better resolution and to be reusable so I will try to get some cool big air videos and whatnot, just give me some time. here is the link

backflip pov video
    Jato-too many changes to list (currently in snow mode), associated rc18t-nothing major untill i can afford a mamba

I only get audio

Disposable video camera? I've never heard of that...
    bluemonster-rc.com

RC Competitor
    thats weired, did you try saving it? i tried the link and got video but no sound. its not really a "disposable" camera, more of a one time use, like a regular one time use camera, you shoot the video then take it back to cvs and they give you a cd with the video on it and they keep the camera to sell to someone else, only i modified mine so i can download the videos myself. not bad for $30
    Jato-too many changes to list (currently in snow mode), associated rc18t-nothing major untill i can afford a mamba

Banned by Warnings
    i got the pic and sound , lol what a crazy video . thats the kinda thing that needs a warrning . i almost got sick from all the bumping around . but still cool looking .

RC Qualifier
    Originally posted by k1e1v1i1n
    i got the pic and sound , lol what a crazy video . thats the kinda thing that needs a warrning . i almost got sick from all the bumping around . but still cool looking .
    agreed
    "Warning R/C, may cause extreme adrenalin rush and serious addiction" .18 CV-RX T-maxx, Stampede, and 4-Tec

RC Qualifier
    That is the first vid I have seen were the camra is on the car WAY Cool. were did you mount the camra?
    Jato needs a 3.3; Revo w/ alittle Stuff; 1/8th scale Buggy.

RC Competitor

I am getting the same thing as

BlueMonster. I only get sound, and the only pic i get is the visualizations from windows media player...
    Every man dies, but not every man gets to drive a TRAXXAS JATO!

RC Competitor
    just let it do its thing and it will eventually start up
    no name is a real place if you don't believe me look it up

RC Competitor
    i cut out the front window and stuck the camera in so it sat right above the servo saver area. thanks for the feed back!

Banned by Warnings
    i got video and audio and wow thats one bumpy ride lol

RC Competitor
    yeah I need to figure out a way to make it less bumpy, but i guess thats the best you can do when running on gravel, I will try to do any other videos i make on the pavement