Thread: RPM Parts.

RC Enthusiast

RPM Parts.

Just received this email today from RPM. Lets put some pressure on them, as they make some of the best A-Arms available.

'Dear Steve,
    We do have a Jato in the shop but I don't know what the status is on any RPM parts for it at the moment. We've been hearing quite a bit of demand for some parts such as a-arms but I'm afraid I can't give you an update since I'm not sure when we may begin work on that truck, if at all. Please be patient with us and please keep an eye on our new products pages of our website for future updates, just in case we do get an opportunity to build some parts for the Jato.
    Take care and thank you for your interest and support of RPM products. If you have any other questions or comments, please feel free to send us another e-mail.'
    http://sken911.blogspot.com/

RC Champion
    same exact message I got a year ago when asking about Revo parts 'cept where it says "Jato" It said Revo LOL
    Welcome to Traxxas.com Yes, EVERYONE here IS a Pro Racer.... [/sarcasm]

RC Qualifier
    I too can't wait for the parts to be on the shelves. Here's a message that I just wrote to them:

Dear RPM,
    First off I would like to thank all of you at RPM for creating such a wonderful company and making some of the best rc car upgrades available. I own your T-Maxx arms and shock towers and they are the best upgrade I have.

With that said I was wondering if you have begun to make any RPM products for the Traxxas Jato. I would like to let you know that I will buy parts for it if they are made and I was just writing to find out when you would expect to see them on the shelves.
    Thank you for you response.

Your happy customer,
    Matt
    Traxxas Jato-Revo springs, the Proline Gladiator 2's in the rear and blades up font, 2.2 inch agitator rims. Traxxas St-Maxx upgrades- RD Logics dual exhaust, RPM arms, shock towers, and skids, Proline 40's Series Velocity 6 rims, Road Rage tires, GPM aluminum shocks, and a home made Rx pack.

RC Qualifier
    Heres the response:
    Dear Matt,
    Thank you for your confidence in RPM products. We try very hard to build the best possible parts and it is always a pleasure to hear from end-users such as yourself that appreciate the efforts we place into each and every RPM part.
    We do have a Jato in the shop but I don't know what the status is on any RPM parts for it at the moment. We've been hearing quite a bit of demand for some parts such as a-arms but I'm afraid I can't give you an update since I'm not sure when we may begin work on that truck, if at all. Please be patient with us and please keep an eye on our new products pages of our website for future updates, just in case we do get an opportunity to build some parts for the Jato.
    Take care and thank you for your interest and support of RPM products. If you have any other questions or comments, please feel free to send us another e-mail.

Lets send some more emails to RPM, usually manufacturers like them will respond to costumer input.

Matt
    Traxxas Jato-Revo springs, the Proline Gladiator 2's in the rear and blades up font, 2.2 inch agitator rims. Traxxas St-Maxx upgrades- RD Logics dual exhaust, RPM arms, shock towers, and skids, Proline 40's Series Velocity 6 rims, Road Rage tires, GPM aluminum shocks, and a home made Rx pack.

RC Qualifier
    post there email ill send one. ive been waiting to spend some more money

RC Qualifier
    here you go,
    RPM Contact Info
    send your message to the questions and comments email address.
    Remember to state how great you think the company is and how you would definitely buy Jato products.

Matt

RC Qualifier
    wow i think thats the same excact message they sent when the jato first came out.
    Need hop ups plz give them to me. I want flex tec a arms! JATO JATO JATO I got one! Its blue and awsome!