Thread: brakes

RC Racer

brakes

Is anybody making a steel brake kit or any other kind of optional brakes for the jato, or is there any other brake disc off of another truck that may work, my brakes last for about 1 to 2 gallons of gas than they start getting weaker and finally don't work at all.

RC Qualifier
    Man do I feel your pain have the same problem burn the brakes out in about 2 gallons of gas before they just suddenly stop working.
    Don't force it just get a bigger hammer.

RC Racer
    use a file or sand paper and make the brake disc so its not smooth that will help a lot I made mine so there are little lines that are filed down concept "slotted rotors"
    big air /track jato&b4

RC Enthusiast
    OK, you say your brakes stop working suddenley after about 1-2 gallons of fuel, thats a lot a fuel. That works out to alot of run time. Jato brake rotors are cheap, just replace them more often.

Some engines do not last 2 gallons of fuel.
    http://sken911.blogspot.com/

RC Qualifier
    They dont suddenly last stop and any engine could last at least 2 gallons I can burn to gallons in a day!!!!

RC Enthusiast
    Yeah, my engines last a loyt longer than 2 gallons.

If you read many of the posts on these forums some people have engine problems before 2 gallons, thats all I was saying.

Ok you say you can use 2 gallons of fuel in one day. That roughly works out to around 10 continuous hours of run time. Your a record breaker. Well done!!
    http://sken911.blogspot.com/

RC Qualifier
    Ok, I was just joking around when I said I can burn up 2 gallons in a day it takes a while for that.