Some pics of my jato, tell me what you think

Hey here are some pics tell me what you think and please add some of yours
    http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...s/100_0447.jpg
    http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...s/100_0446.jpg
    http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...s/100_0443.jpg
    http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...s/100_0438.jpg

I custom made that filter to fit and it works great any ?'s

Please keep images to less than 640 pixels in width, there is no need to post high res photos in the forum. 640x480 is more than enough resolution.
    Last edited by arceeguy; 01-04-2006 at 07:48 PM.
    Jato with Cvec pipe, dirt hawges, Intergy Head, Revo shocks (Stifest) My jato can wheelie in 2nd why cant yours?

Banned by Warnings
    Looks real nice!

RC Racer
    Cool, whats your parts list?
    05 Traxxas Jato. Venom-Racing temp monitor and failsafe, Traxxas resonator (single chamber) pipe, Pro-Line agitators (front and back), Pro-Line dirthawgs (rear)/edge (front). Starting small.

RC Champion
    Looks nice man!
    Sport-Maxx with: 2 Speed, Big Joes on Velocity 6 Chromes, HS-645MG Servo, and....Looking for a New RC to buy

RC Qualifier
    Rock n roll man,that looks tough?nice air cleaner....jato rules
    Detroit Custom Bodyworks
    N.S.W SYDNEY AUSTRALIA

RC Qualifier
    awsum man, cant wait til your video of the jato and t-maxx come out, wut kind of parts did you upgrade on it, it looks sweet
    sold my Jato =P

RC Qualifier
    That looks awsome. What kind of Air filter is that and how much did it set you back.
    EAT LIKE THERE IS NO TOMMOROW!!

Its a Car breather air filter for a car. you can get them at auto zone it only cost my like 4$ i think and it works great and its very easy to clean. Im pretty sure its called "Car Breather" lol ill find out the name for sure.
    Jato with Cvec pipe, dirt hawges, Intergy Head, Revo shocks (Stifest) My jato can wheelie in 2nd why cant yours?

justinvt828
    you deffinately need to get that car breather off of there, it'll screw up your engine before you know it, it's not made for r/c's, ask other guys, they'll tell ya...

other wise nice jato

RC Competitor
    Ditch the air filter friend, Looks nice but its no good for a r/c car!
    OS.18TZ, RESANATOR PIPE, WIDE RATIO, FOC, P2, UPRATED SHOCK ENDS, PUSH RODS, WING, NEW ERA ROLL CAGE, RPM ARMS, SINGLE SANWA, 625 BRAKE, OFNA AIR FILTER, HURRICANES, BOWTIES, SPYDER TANK,

RC Racer
    +1
    big air /track jato&b4

K thanks, any clue how much Enginer savers are running for? ill just use that one for looks...thanks

RC Racer
    yes that filter will defitanley will ruin your engine . u can get moter saver's at neweramodles.com for 20.00dollars
    you have been infected by the amish comp virus but since the amish think computers are evil and donot have them this virus is based on the HONOR SYSTEM so delete all your files DELETE THEM NOW!!!!!!

Im getting a batterie pack and i was wondering what ill need to by to convert everything over lol....my brother has one for his tmaxx but its probably different. and heres some pics of the Tmaxx.
    http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...s/100_0288.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...s/100_0283.jpg

those are the piggy backs people say they leak but they work like a dream for my bro! that great and look good i love him thinking about getting some for the jato

Last edited by arceeguy; 01-04-2006 at 07:50 PM.

Banned by Warnings
    nice lookin jato irishman89 but im a little scared seeing that air filter on your jato...

about the piggy backs, as well as the piggybacks may work on a t-maxx, i gaurantee you that the stock shocks on a jato are a zillion times better than piggy back shocks.

this is because the jato shocks are made of special nylon and the t-maxx shocks are just plastic.

RC Competitor

Here is the pictures, I cant get the last to upload.
    Last edited by MasonC; 01-04-2006 at 10:20 PM.

im looking for a batterie pack and the other thing that converts it can some one help me pleaes my brother has one for his Tmaxx but his is different i dont know lol

RC Qualifier

RC Qualifier
    u don't need anything to convert it the onoff switch has the three wires coming off of it already jsut lift the compartment just behind the fuel tank and infront of the engine and unplug the wire to the pack thats there now and plug in the other rechargable pack in its place afther this is done you need to plug the recharge plug in to its place that wire is located where the receiver is located and should be pluged into the slot just forward of the receiver compartment and ur read to go.

k thanks, just thought i would say this lol but i was doing a wheelie in 2nd...kind of flipped lol but its still in one peace everything is still together got to love the JATO me wet dream lol