Trevo wannabe

wut u guys think?

RC Racer
    so what all did you do to it???
    Did my wheel just roll through here?

RC Competitor
    mach 26, jp-1

RC Racer
    if the engine is the only thing that you did to it, I don't think that quallifies as a trevo

it just makes it a powerful mother.
    Did my wheel just roll through here?

RC Qualifier
    Looks Really Familiar

Nice Ride though!

RC Competitor
    haha yours is sweet too...only reason i said trevo is cause the engine makes it sit down SOOO low lol...and my suspension is soft. how do you guys think the JP-1 will perform

RC Qualifier
    The JP-1 Works well on my Picco .27. I think you will really like the sound of it as well!

I don't understand why some people put in a Big Block then use a Pipe for a small Block.

I didn't realize how much bigger the JP-1 Pipe is over the stock Revo pipe. The thing is huge!

RC Competitor
    lol ya its twice as big...the guy i bought the truck from put a brandnew mach 26 into it with the stock pipe...how do i deflect the exhaust from the JP-1 so the exhaust doesnt go all over my truck

Banned by Warnings
    You want a TREVO, ask ONEBIGMAN he has one bad one.

RC Qualifier
    Originally posted by VEN
    lol ya its twice as big...the guy i bought the truck from put a brandnew mach 26 into it with the stock pipe...how do i deflect the exhaust from the JP-1 so the exhaust doesnt go all over my truck
    Will the pipe hanging the way that it is the exhaust pretty much clears the rear tire and so far has not been a huge problem.

You could also rotate the stinger so that it poits down but this would then cause the pressure fitting to be on the very outside.

Take the good with the bad!

RC Qualifier
    Originally posted by RB_RACING
    You want a TREVO, ask ONEBIGMAN he has one bad one.
    And yes that is a nice Trevo that OBM has.

RC Racer
    Nice looking revo man!

I'm curious, in those picks it looks like either a Temp/speedo guage or a failsafe that's mounted ON TOP of the rollbar?!?!

Why would ya mount it on top of something that is the first to be impacted in a crash/roll over? =)

Hopefully it's just there for the pic's and you normally have it in a different spot, if ya dont, I highly suggest moving it unless ya want it broken! =)

Cheers!
    -bwbig

RC Qualifier
    I put in on while I was breaking in the engine. I wanted it to be in an easy to read location and since I was putting around I was not to worried about flipping over!

I mean come on do you think I want to damage My brand new Engine?

Originally posted by VEN
    mach 26, jp-1
    What engine install kit did you use? It doesn't look as angled as some others I've seen. Also, is that left rear arm aftermarket as well?

RC Competitor
    i used the traxxas big block kit, the left rear arm is aftermarket in order for the rotostart to fit, i made it but you can buy them

RC Champion
    Originally posted by VEN
    i used the traxxas big block kit, the left rear arm is aftermarket in order for the rotostart to fit, i made it but you can buy them
    can you make me one, i'll be glad to buy it
    #3 R.I.P DALE you are missed- when you are old enough to vote then you can tell me what i should or should not do. traxxas models - 4wd s maxx w/3.3 axles & carriers,turnbuckles: 1st gen revo w/ a 3.3: blast boat: t maxx 3.3: nitro 4 tec: nitro rustler. "ME" for president.

Banned by Warnings
    (quote)
    I mean come on do you think I want to damage My brand new Engine?

dude, you already did. bent cooling head fins! lol just kidding. that was the first battlescar on my rb concepts, i almost cryed, and would have if i wan't in 7th heaven from driving the thing.

Banned by Warnings
    (quote)
    if the engine is the only thing that you did to it, I don't think that quallifies as a trevo

it just makes it a powerful mother.

if i am not mistaken, he said trevo "wannabe" lol

RC Competitor
    ill make you one if ur willing to wait like 4 weeks lol..im loaded up with orders, i have to mill out a mini lst chassis, then another one, then about 10 orders for 1/10 wheel conversions for 1/18 scale trucks and Low CG savage TVP's lol...all these orders will pay me around 500$...i say..good enough

Originally posted by VEN
    I thought it was a design I hadn't seen yet. New era makes one that's similar, but your mount didn't have the engine all cockeyed like theirs does.

RC Champion
    Originally posted by VEN
    ill make you one if ur willing to wait like 4 weeks lol..im loaded up with orders, i have to mill out a mini lst chassis, then another one, then about 10 orders for 1/10 wheel conversions for 1/18 scale trucks and Low CG savage TVP's lol...all these orders will pay me around 500$...i say..good enough
    i can wait, contact me when you can do it

thanks
    #3 R.I.P DALE you are missed- when you are old enough to vote then you can tell me what i should or should not do. traxxas models - 4wd s maxx w/3.3 axles & carriers,turnbuckles: 1st gen revo w/ a 3.3: blast boat: t maxx 3.3: nitro 4 tec: nitro rustler. "ME" for president.