RC Racer

New Revo, But different

This is my new revo i picked up on thursday to replace my Jato. It only has about half a tank in these pics and it flies. But does anything seem different. Remember that I just picked it up thursday so it is brand new.

I have pics of the jato under RC Parts for sale on my website

www.willsaddictions.com

I have to work on it some more so i can sell it.

Will
    Revo: OS18TM, Pull Start, 2 HS5645MG, MS, Teckno Wing and Throttle, Rc10gt Reciever Box, Spyder Tank, Spektrum, Carbon Fiber Battery Mount, www.willsadditions.com/revo.htm

RC poster
    Didn't even give your 2.5r motor a chance ay? You'll love that .18tm though - Later DaveB

RC Qualifier
    Pretty nice, Although why didn't you like the 2.5r?

RC Racer
    I had a Jato, and put the 18tm in the jato which made it crazy fast. It ended up not being as fun to drive cause it was to fast. So I bought the revo with the intentions of pulling the 18tm from the jato and putting in the revo. Then I am in the process of cleaning the jato and I am going to put the 2.5R in it. Then I can sell the jato with a brand new engine.

I think ahead.

Will
    Revo: OS18TM, Pull Start, 2 HS5645MG, MS, Teckno Wing and Throttle, Rc10gt Reciever Box, Spyder Tank, Spektrum, Carbon Fiber Battery Mount, www.willsadditions.com/revo.htm