Thread: T-Maxx Racer

RC Competitor

T-Maxx Racer

Anyone race their T-maxx's? Maybe we can get a thread started since the Maxx is back for those of us who havent converted to the Revo.
    Revo comin through....

RC Qualifier
    the maxx can deffinatly hold its own against a revo. heres my maxx.

mods include:
    rc raven chassis and skrew kit, xtm xlb wing mount and wing, proline crowd pleaser and steering kit, maximizer beadlocks, losi zombie maxx's, acncm head, hotbodies tuned pipe, rpm a arms, 2 pad brake disk mod, spektrum dx-3, maxx 3.3 skids and chassis rails(i got a part 3.3 maxx), hiteck hs-645mg, spektrum z270 trotle servo, interjunk mrs4 piggy's, and motor saver. there more but there small things.
    tmaxx-rc raven chassis and skrew kit,MIP pipe kitW/header, integy mrs4 piggys(4), trinity 8.5pd springs, rpm arms, rd logic cvd's, xtm xlb wing and mount, acncm head, proline steering kit, hitec 645mg, 3.3 skids and chassis breaces, xxx main skull center skid,crowd pleaser, and maximizer beadlocks wraped in zombie maxx's.

RC Qualifier
    Excellent looking T. Jim
    I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you!

RC Champion
    drivers being somewhat about the same skill level, revo will smoke a maxx. i've got a ton of money into my maxx, and my basicaly stock(beside a hcr head, tires, radio, and set-up) revo is faster around the track...
    My RC's: Faster than yours...

RC Competitor
    Ive had a few revos but I have always loved the Maxx. Revos sort of took over the scene and are so competitive--anyone tried the Full force carbon chassis?
    Revo comin through....