RC poster

Trailer for Jato

Here is my plan, I was thinking of making a trailer to haul my Jato around behind my Revo.

This is just for purposes of getting my cars from my real car to the track or bashing grounds. I hate having to carry 2 vehicles/my toolbox/nitro bottles.

I was reading on previous threads that its not good for the Revo to do something like this, well I do not have intentions of doing it day in and day out.

I obviously want to make this trailer light as possible so I was thinking of making it of sheet metal or thin aluminum piping with a thin sheet of sheet metal for a bed. Does anyone have something like this already frabricated? How well does this work for you? Has it wore anything out in your Revo? Is this really that bad of an idea? Any details that you guys can provide would be awesome.

Thanks
    REVO w/ RB TM323 w/ DSM // JATO w/ tuned Pipe on Road Rages w/ DSM // XTR-3E w/ DSM

RC poster
    Bumpity Bump
    REVO w/ RB TM323 w/ DSM // JATO w/ tuned Pipe on Road Rages w/ DSM // XTR-3E w/ DSM

RC Racer
    the only thing that I can see that doing is stressing the engine some. But seeing as how you can repeatedly romp up very steep grades and bash all day long with it, I don't see how this could be a problem unless you was hauling around a good deal of weight (which the Jato is not). I'd say go for it if all you want to do is pull your Jato around a bit.
    Did my wheel just roll through here?

RC Racer
    sure, go for it. only thing you have to worry about is excessive engine load, and it shouldnt be a problem unless your ripping around full throttle most of the time, or if your pulling through thick grass. i'd like to have one for my nitro x-cellerator.....
    REVO: RB TM323, allum. axle carriers, rpm bumpers and a-arms, rpm wide maxx wheels, Sporttraxx tires, new era roll bar, plasti-dipped servos, single Hitec 645 steering servo, Hitec 645 throttle servo, pull-start, bearings in throttle arm, blue integy 25lb springs, traxxas red pushrods plus lots more! AOL IM: avogt18 E-mail: avogt18@aol.com

RC Champion
    HERE's an example of a trailer that another member made.

RC Competitor
    i made a trailer for my revo to haul my boats around...but then again i have a mach 26

RC Qualifier
    hey if you do make a trailer post some pics
    why does rc have to be so expensive.but its all worth it when you pull the trigger

RC poster
    yeah my Revo has the RB Tm323 in it so the power is there when I need it, but I don't see myself trying to pop wheelies with a trailer attached pulling my Jato :P~

RC Champion
    i made a trailer for my boat that my t-maxx pulls. Its cool because upnorth I back it in the water like real cars and the t-maxx has no problem with four wheel drive!!
    T-Maxx 3.3, Rustler 2.5R, E-Maxx, AE TC3, AE T4

RC Racer
    Fusion: i would love to see that. I imagine if there was anybody else around they would be just shaking there head. I am going to make a trailer for my Jato.
    sig... SIG... we don't need no steenking sig!!! Ok maybe we do

Uf Da! NC