Thread: HELP!!! Please!

RC Competitor

HELP!!! Please!

I am getting a new Traxxas Nitro. My mind was set on the Jato and I bugged the heck outa them on the Jato forums asking questions. I would just miss the MT too much though. I am stuck between the REVO 3.3 and T-MAXX 3.3. I really don't have the cash for the REVO (barely enough for the MAXX) Is the REVO worth the 80 bucks more? What are the major differences between the 2? I wouldn't be racing, just bashing. Doing alot of hill climbin', and hittin the jumps in my front yard and the MX track. Whats the best way to go?
    Last edited by Cardinals08; 04-14-2006 at 02:54 AM.

RC Qualifier
    The maxx is mean't to be better for hill climbing. You will be happy with which ever one you go with

Cheers

RC Competitor
    If I can get my dad to let me spend the extra on the Revo, Im definateyl going with that. What are the first upgrades I should go for, or is stock strong enough to hold up to backflips and such

RC Racer
    if your going to be jumping and backflips and stuff i would reckomend some aluminium shock shft ends (or buy some spares) cause they have a tendeny to fail if you land at a funny angle
    "it has been said that the development of one monster truck can cause the whole perception of R/C cars to be changed half way round the world - The REVO Effect (REVO Theory)

RC Qualifier
    RPM arms seem to be stronger than the standard ones.

Cheers