RC Competitor

Cool Revo wheels on the Jato, coming soon...

I am about halfway finished machining adaptors to use revo wheels and tires on the jato. I have finished the rears. They fit the jatos axle good and the axle pins fit in good. I have yet to fit them into revo wheels, but they should fit. They measure out.

For the front I have to use a hex nut that fits the revos front wheels, since it's 4 wheel drive. But since the jato is 2 wheel drive, in the hex nut I need to machine out a spot for the bearing to fit into. After that I hope I can just slap another bearing on the outside of wheels and tighten them down.

I'm not sure how much steering I will have. I'm gonna use my old stock bumper and cut it down to almost nothing. Just enough the screw on and have it keep the pins in place. I have not test fitted or even look at any revo wheels and it's related hardware yet. So I don't know how this will all go. I know almost 100% that the rears will work fine when I try tomorrow.

If it works, it should look pretty cool. And, yes, I do know that I will have to change the gearing.
    My car has 350hp and it's barely faster than my JATO. JATOs rule.

RC Racer
    just goto the jato gallery page 4, somebody already did it, and said how he did it.

RC Qualifier
    cool man this thing sounds like a monster in progress show us some pics when shes all done
    why does rc have to be so expensive.but its all worth it when you pull the trigger

RC Champion
    JATOGTO - Maximizer makes some adapters for Tmaxx rims...I don't really know the offset of revo rims... so they may or may not work... but they could give you a good idea on how to make the fronts work.
    take a look in the Jato gallery... There is a pic of my Jato with Maxx rims and Panther LP tires. would look better with a further off set rim.. but I did not have any laying around.
    9R