RC Racer

Man was today fun.

Well yesterday I went to race at my local track and found out that I had a stripped spur, worn cluctch shoes and a cracked rear bulkhead. So today I went by the LHS and picked up all the parts that i needed. So i was out at the track repairing my truck for about 2hrs finally get it fixed. So i took it out to get the tune right. Well i come around after my first lap and hit a Table Top at almost WoT send the truck at least 10' into the air. It lands on the lid flips onto its side over and over and now I have to go to the LHS again to get the following parts: Upper and Lower A arms, Steering bell crack, Driveshast, Bulkhead, Shock Tower, 2 new shocks and a new tire. But hey it could have been worse right?

Moral of the Story: DOnt hit Table Tops and WOT

Mitsu

RC Racer
    that sucks, i can only dream of getting mine that high, hope u get her ready to go for tomorrow

RC Racer
    a bad day at the track is better than a good day at work but can be alot more expensive
    im going to have to get another job to pay for this toy

RC Competitor
    well,if you didn't brake it,you would have probably still been there,when I have a good day,I usually kick it up a notch,and if it breaks,its usually worth it!!

RC Racer
    It was fun, and as a side note i now has an excuse to buy new parts like RPM or UE A arms. And yes it is better than a hard day at work.

Mitsu

RC Champion
    Haha 10ft table tops are an everyday occurence for me, just learn how to drive