RC Racer

anyone good with photoshop?

I was thinking about taking the stock skid plate on my truck and wire brushing it down to bare metal (so it's sliver). I think they look cool like that on those baja trophy trucks and on lifted pickups but am not sure if it would like wierd on my mostly stock vehicle. Could someone photoshp this pic so the front skid plate is the color of bare metal or siler or as close as you can get? Doesn't need to bve fancy, just want to get an idea of what it would look like.

This pics has the best view of it.

Thanks!
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2323162 please rate my car and sing my guest book!

I don't think anyone is going to be able to pick a black skidplate out of the black shadows. Just put some aluminum foil over your skid to get a rough idea of what it will look like.

Is the skid steel or aluminum? You really shouldn't leave either bare. If it's steel, spray it with some clearcoat to help prevent rust. If it's aluminum, you can do the same or just buff the oxidation off of it once in a while to keep it from getting cloudy & pitted.

RC Racer
    I can see it pretty clearly, but then it's my car. I'm not sure if it's steel or aluminum, but either way I was planning to spray it with clear coat.
    Also anyone have any opinions, do you think it would look cool or not?
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2323162 please rate my car and sing my guest book!

RC Racer
    I'm pretty sure that is made out of steel. If you feel comfortable about the silver look,may i suggest fabrication one out of diamond plate.