RC Racer

Jaco Nitro Shoes

All I can say is GRIP!!!!. I got 35's,37's, and 40's 26mm and 30mm. I wont buy any other Foam Tire again. the 35's lasted about 90 Laps on a nice Tri-Oval with brand new surface. the 37's seem to not to have wore at all, but I didnt put but about 30 Laps on them. all in all 9 tanks of gas. no wonder the 2006 world champion used them.
    Tec Pro 3.3, MIP Stinger,Jaco Nitro Shoes, HPI WRX, VARAD Lighting System...... Check up cause I Will bump draft.

RC Qualifier
    Jaco's are the best!!!
    Mr. Pibb+Red Vines=Crazy Delicious

RC Champion
    They've always had the best rubber, but thier rims used to be very weak. Especially the fronts which tend to take the most abuse. I always broke a wheel before wearing down a tire. One bump on a board and it was toast. Wouldn't even be chunked, just a broken or bent wheel. They have now changed over to the serpent style wheels which are much stronger. I love them now and will never run anything else. I wore my first pair of new ones nearly down to the rim and I have never been able to do that before. They are so used up I don't even think they would make it thru a practice round. Probably got about 5 laps left in 'em.
    -Terry
    "The best part of wakin' up....is Nitro" i

RC Qualifier
    Thats not that much. Arent Jacos 44$ a pair?

RC Champion
    No, I can usually get them at around $12-15 a pair sometimes $10 on a special. I can get about a couple of practice rounds and a long main out of one set. That's around 1 hour of running. Plus I true mine down quite a bit from full size so I could probably get another 30-45minutes out of them, but the car doesn't handle as well on full rubber and it's a bit slower.
    -Terry

they are quite expensive on tower, but rcsquare.com sells them really cheap..

Hey Terry, is this what you mean by running it down to the rim?
    as you can see, i always like to get the most from my tyres but i do get a bit of under steer when they get this low

Im no expert. i just play one on the TRX forums

RC Champion
    Well, not quite that bad, but they would be in a real short amount of time. The best part is, they are the most responsive right at the end when they look like rubber bands on a rim. They seem to wear slower when they get thinner too.

Hey, you could always use those for drifter tires. LOL
    -Terry

RC Qualifier
    Your praccticlly runnin on plastic.