completely stuck. help me

heres my problem

months and months ago my bro took his t maxx on beach and it hasnt ran since. its a 2.5.
    it starts up and the engine sits there idlin fine but when u throttle it wont move at all. the engine revs fine.

so far ive checked all servos and linkages
    checked spur and changed just incase
    mesh - fine
    even swapped the tranny for a brand new one
    still nothin, any suggestions? could both diffs be blown? but wudnt it try and move if that was the case, cud the clutch have gone?

thnx in advance for any help

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    To check the diffs hold the truck up. Hold one rear tire and spin the other. See if the front tires spin. If they do withour any resistance, and roll smoothly then that rules out the diffs. You could have gotten sand into the CB and blown out the clutch. When you rev the motor does the spur spin?
    My truck sees more air than yours!!!

spur gear was definately spinning, have to check diffs in a sec maxx is in the shed

rite just been and checked, compared to my working Tmaxx there is alot of resistance wen doin wat u said rcover. the fronts hardly move at all

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Then my bet is that the 4 screws that hold the ring gear to the diff cup have sheared. Just pull the diffs and check them out. But fiirst make sure that notheing else is binding. Check your center shafts and brakes.

ok will do, centre shafts and brakes are all good checked them wen had tranny out. hope both diffs arent messed up thats much lol

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Ebay my friend. Saves alot of money. I buy them here for around $10 each.

RC Qualifier
    If the fronts are sheared the it will still move in RWD.. or should. Unless it's locked up for some reason in the front.

What I like to do is hold the front off the ground and roll it... with the rears moving on the ground the fronts should move. Then repeat with the rear off the ground and the front down.
    Score: T-Maxx: 1 - FirePit: 3 - Pine Tree: 1

yeh ill check it out on there, shame we was hoping for a gd bash day on saturday, looks like it will jst be me