New pics of my race maxx

Here are some new pics of my race maxx... So far its hopups are
    FLM lightweight .21 chassis
    FLM wingmount shock towers
    Hot bodies lightning pro 2 1/8 buggy shocks
    OFNA 17mm hex adapters
    Kyosho inferno tank
    Hitec 5945 steering
    Ace R/C throttle (not sure of the numbers)
    Integy bulks
    Maximizer diff gears and cups with integy cases
    RPM carriers
    Proline high downforce wing with mugen MBX-5 wingmount
    integy Throttle servo mounts
    RPM arms
    RPM bulk braces
    Lunsford Ti turnbuckles
    OS RG .21
    HPI ribbed tuned pipe
    RRP steel spur
    FOC
    Single speed
    traxxas CF brake disc
    Going to be using bowtie/crimefighters/hole shot tires on HPI 17mm dish rims
    Pretty sure theres alot more.. just cant think of it ATM
    Anyway, on to the pics

enjoy

RC Qualifier
    Woah...If these feelings im having are wrong...I DONT WANT TO BE RIGHT!!! Gorgeous Truck......**Clapping** BRAVO..........

Me And My Maxx to Be Wed on Feb 21st at 2:00 Sharp Bring Gifts....

NF91
    Alley King NF91
    NF91 A LEGEND

RC Qualifier
    WOW! That is one SICK maxx. how do you like those hot bodies shocks?
    I'm always right.... sometimes!

RC Champion
    good lookin truck but if your goin to race it you may want to do the 3.3 axles and axle carriers to make it wider
    TMaxx 3.3 spec,Jato w/3.3,stampede,4tec pro,e4tec

RC Qualifier
    The hot bodies shocks rock! Best shocks for the maxx now that the powerstrokes are discontinued

I have CVD's on the way for the truck, I'm just going to run offset rims to make it a little wider.

RC poster
    Great looking rod man. Aint it too bad when they look soo beautiful until after the first run. Then they look like a war wagon. Better get a pressure washer. LOL

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I think i saw integy somewhere in the list!!
    Jack of all trades,master of none!!!!!

RC Racer
    I just want to say good luck with the integy bulkheads, I have a bad teste of them.

RC Racer
    Nice truck man!

RC Qualifier
    Thanks for the compliments guys.

@the integy comments. I've been running the same bulkheads and servo mounts for 2 years now. Trust me, if I got a bad set of integy I wouldnt be running it. I've been racing for 4 years and know when to stop using a product.

Quote Originally Posted by cougar63701
    Great looking rod man. Aint it too bad when they look soo beautiful until after the first run. Then they look like a war wagon. Better get a pressure washer. LOL
    Its so true. Thats why I'm taking all the pics now that I can
    What I use is a strong mix of simple green/water. Works wonders!!!

RC Qualifier
    i really like it, not so much the wing but i like how you have the essentials. Are those arms RPM?
    A lot is two words. Alot is not a real word.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by bikesair
    i really like it, not so much the wing but i like how you have the essentials. Are those arms RPM?
    Yes the arms are RPM. The wing really helps with downforce, it is also a quick handle for marshals at any race.

I think you're gonna be disappointed with the Integy bulks. But other than that, that's one sweet ride. I highly recommend using FLM's or GA's, and the UE Gen IV servo saver too.
    Last edited by Nitronaught; 01-24-2007 at 02:14 PM.
    All Lives Matter
    United We Stand, Divided We Fall

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitronaught
    I think you're gonna be disappointed with the Integy bulks. But other than that, that's one sweet ride. I highly recommend using FLM's or GA's, and the UE Gen IV servo saver too.
    I knew I forgot something. I have the proline performance servo saver. I've ran the integy bulks for 2 years. But once they go out my LHS has a nice set of Jet racing bulks that I wouldnt mind trying out.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    very nice get some maxx series or 40 series white rims and soem bow tes and ur set
    pre mounted hpi nubz would look good 2
    65mph n rusty 13 more mph to go :)

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by TRXREVOrusty
    very nice get some maxx series or 40 series white rims and soem bow tes and ur set
    pre mounted hpi nubz would look good 2
    I have 4 sets of rims and tires on the way.
    2 sets of hole shots
    a set of crime fighters
    and a set of bowties
    all MT size on HPI white dished rims.

RC Qualifier

all done and ready for the track!!

RC Qualifier
    That is one sweet truck. But dude, is that thing heavy with all those aluminum parts? Just curious.
    Nothing Runs Like a T-maxx!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by big-BOY
    That is one sweet truck. But dude, is that thing heavy with all those aluminum parts? Just curious.
    Not at all. All of the FLM parts are claimed to be lighter then stock, the only things that are heavier are the arms, engine/pipe, the RPM carriers and bulkheads

RC Champion
    What Tire/Rim serup you running?

RC Qualifier
    There HPI 17mm rims
    And proline Bowtie MTR tires.

RC Champion
    Looks like a great race maxx. The only thing is though, it would probably be better with a jp-2 or jp-3 pipe. It would also look a lot better. Get the Hpi junk off of the T-maxx. Heh, anyways, good luck racing it. Oh, and your body is missing the stickers.
    I'm so smrt. D'oh!

RC Champion
    looks good like the flames and what body is that
    TMaxx 3.3 spec,Jato w/3.3,stampede,4tec pro,e4tec

RC Qualifier
    pro bel the only perso out of the FL KEYS who is on this site!!
    I wood want to see how it runs thoe on the track but it looks great how long is it thoe because it relly relly long
    truggy maxx:offset badland hotbodiesracing cpmbx5t

RC Qualifier
    That is a good looking truck!
    "How far is the range on that thing?"

RC Qualifier
    It looks like that thing should handle pretty darn well at the track. Let us know how it handles. Oh and it looks great.
    I'm always right.... sometimes!

RC Qualifier
    @rcmastermind-The HPI pipe gives me plenty of power, and I dont mind how it looks. Maybe later on in the season I'll try out something new. And the body never came with headlight/taillight stickers. next one I'll mask them off and paint them
    @chevy72tk- It is a hot bodies lightning staium truggy body.
    @t-maxx racer- I'm not exactly sure how long it is... I'll look into it.

RC poster
    Wow, nice truck dude. Im also a racer (only for start of second year now). Looks like you know what your doing. Maybe you got some tips for me. I got a fairly stock t-maxx 3.3 with some hop ups (alum. bulkheads, foc, pullstart, crimefighter tires, hi torque steering servo, big bore shocks). Next upgrade will be a radio system. Got any ideas what to get? What other things should i do to my truck to make it better for racing?

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by maxxrcer
    Wow, nice truck dude. Im also a racer (only for start of second year now). Looks like you know what your doing. Maybe you got some tips for me. I got a fairly stock t-maxx 3.3 with some hop ups (alum. bulkheads, foc, pullstart, crimefighter tires, hi torque steering servo, big bore shocks). Next upgrade will be a radio system. Got any ideas what to get? What other things should i do to my truck to make it better for racing?
    Practice is the key. Also, get your truck as light as possible and have it setup for your track. If you have msn add me and we can talk more.

RC poster
    Thanks for the tips. I will start with taking the bumpers off, the battery box and get a reciever pack. What other things are necessary? I know the recievr box should come off, but i think it will be a good thing to keep in case fuel or water hit it. Are you a sponsored racer?

Thanks.

RC Qualifier
    Thanks for the tips. I will start with taking the bumpers off, the battery box and get a reciever pack. What other things are necessary? I know the recievr box should come off, but i think it will be a good thing to keep in case fuel or water hit it. Are you a sponsored racer?

Thanks.
    Yes I am a sponsored racer. I am sponsored by rcbros.com (for all the FLM stuff) Team trinity (elec. motors and fuel) And raceway hobbies (20%ish off)

RC Racer
    That Chassis is purrrty.. lol

RC poster
    Cool. So do you only race the monster trucks? Or do you race other classes? Whats your rank?

RC Champion
    Now he's the real test question:
    How much does it weigh?

Your truck looks a little on the heavy side to me, but the actual weight will tell all.
    It's funny until someone hurts themself then it's hilarious!

RC Qualifier
    @maxxrcer- I race Monster truck, 1/10 electric truck, and 1/10 2wd gas truck. I'd say eighth-ish in Canada. Dont know an official rank.
    @Big Trux- I'm not exact on the weight. But the fast lane machine stuff (shock towers, chassis) Are claimed to be lighter then stock. I also have lightened it by going to 4 shocks, removed battery box/receiver box, bumpers and the wheels and tires are alot lighter. I see your from calgary... Do you race at all?

RC poster
    Wow, thats pretty good. Keep on going man. I see your from Canada. Have you ever raced in USA? I think there was someone down here alittle while ago (forget the name).

Do you run alum. ladder bars? Im thinking of getting these integy ones i seen the other day on towerhobbies.
    http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXPPL9&P=7

or maybe these ones from Duratrax:
    http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXAMX5&P=7

RC Qualifier
    All I can say is WOW!!! nice model bro.
    ENJOY THE MOMENT, IT IS THE ONLY TIME YOU GOT.

RC Qualifier
    Wow, thats pretty good. Keep on going man. I see your from Canada. Have you ever raced in USA? I think there was someone down here alittle while ago (forget the name).

Do you run alum. ladder bars? Im thinking of getting these integy ones i seen the other day on towerhobbies.
    http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXPPL9&P=7

or maybe these ones from Duratrax:
    http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXAMX5&P=7
    I run the aluminum ladder bars that you have to run with the chassis. From fast lane machine. They have the four points spread across the chassis for better all around support. Out of those two I suggest the integy ones, I've seen a set of those at my work (LHS) and they look really beefy. And yes, I have raced in the states before. Most likely you heard the name "tessman" in the states from Canada. The kid just turned 14 and is making a-mains already.

RC poster
    Ahh. Cool. Yea that reminds me now, Ty Tessmann?? I think i talked his Dad at a race down here. They own a hobby shop right? Yea, great guys, great to see a family in the sport with such great sportsmanship. That kid is unreal. 14 I wish i had speed skills like him (dont we all). How you compare to him? When you racing in the states next?

RC Qualifier
    Ahh. Cool. Yea that reminds me now, Ty Tessmann?? I think i talked his Dad at a race down here. They own a hobby shop right? Yea, great guys, great to see a family in the sport with such great sportsmanship. That kid is unreal. 14 I wish i had speed skills like him (dont we all). How you compare to him? When you racing in the states next?
    Yea, they own a hobby shop up here. I'm getting to be as fast as him. I have quite the ways to go though. In 2wd electric truck after a 5 min race I'll be about half a lap down. The next race in the states I plan to attend is the hot rod hobbies shootout. Sorry for the late reply on the thread, I dont have much computer time anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast