RC poster

jato performance ?

how do they do off road

RC Champion
    they are good offroading after you change the tires, which one you talking about tho? 2.5 or 3.3?
    |zRad^|
    -TRX Slash^
    -HoBao Hyper 9 PRo^

RC poster
    either one i am looking it to buy a traxxas rc and trying to decided which one

RC poster
    which one does any one reccomend i will use it playin offroad and maybe a little racing like 90/10

RC Champion
    the 2.5 is discontinued, get the 3.3, more power, more speed, etc, if you get it, you may want to replace the tires, if you are racing, try some bow ties or gladiators in the rear.
    |zRad^|
    -TRX Slash^
    -HoBao Hyper 9 PRo^

RC poster
    so you recommend the jato over a revo ?

RC Champion
    it depends what you drive on. if its just a big field with grass on it then jato would be best, but if theres lots of jumps and things like that then revo might be a better choice, but if you can get both

RC Enthusiast
    Jato all the way and changing tires is a must to go offroad but choose wisely.

Paddles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trust me Jatos can out do any other rc car just needs slight modification.

RC Enthusiast
    Oh yeah get the Jato 3.3 you will love it.

RC Qualifier
    I personally have never ran a 3.3 almost bought one but was told not to. I have the 2.5 r. This type of power is insane, not to steer you to another choice.But seeing what this engine can do , I still havent raced yet.The tracks Ive seen in my area are not that big meaning I can see the 2.5 way to much power for the tracks I have to choose from. Guess thats where good throttle conlrol comes from.Just tryin to say dont go for the biggest baddest if your going to race cause i would think it would come and bite you in the end.But with the right gearing you could brob find a comfortable place for you and be able to kill the comp with that type of acceleration and with good control

RC Champion
    the jato is very fun to drive. it is RWD and over powered. With some good tires and a set up that matches your driving style it is pretty good off road.

but it all comes down to where you will be driving. If it is MAJOR off roading you may be hapier with a revo.
    9R