RC Racer

Sizing wheels and tires

Hi I'm new to the Revo world and I'm looking to get some new tires. Are the maxx rims the same size? I see there are a lot of rims for maxx/savage but not alot for revo. I want to know if the maxx rims are the same size does the hex shaped hub need to be changed? Also any good places to get wheels and tires. I'm just bashing with some friends so thay dont have to be anything fancy. Just some good meathooks on the rubber

RC Racer
    As long as they are 14mm hexes you won't need anything extra to use them. If they are different sizes than that you will need to get hex adapters to accomodate that size. Have you checked http://www.towerhobbies.com ?
    Revo 3.3
    Trinity Pipe
    RPM A-ARMS and more

RC Enthusiast

if it fits a tmxx it will fit a revo

Quote Originally Posted by jayc20ts
    Hi I'm new to the Revo world and I'm looking to get some new tires. Are the maxx rims the same size? I see there are a lot of rims for maxx/savage but not alot for revo. I want to know if the maxx rims are the same size does the hex shaped hub need to be changed? Also any good places to get wheels and tires. I'm just bashing with some friends so thay dont have to be anything fancy. Just some good meathooks on the rubber
    and like the other guy said 14 mm hex fit revo and anything else needs adapters