RC Qualifier

Blue Tuned Pipe and Header

Well I received my new blue pipe today and MIP header. I cut a 1/4 in off the mip header and drilled a hole in my chassis for the stinger with revo deflector and all I can say is wow.

I set my needles to 5 turns out on the HSN and flush with the LSN. Had a nice smoke trail FINALLY but it would stall when I came to a stop. I richened the LSN about 1/8 turn and wow its dead on. It has never run this good. Idled perfect, accelerated quicker than ever and top end was a little better, also shifted on the money. If it runs like this from here on out I am very happy. It was a rough beginning.

I wish I had done this upgrade sooner. I think all my tuning issues had something to do with my factory exhaust. It was so easy to tune with this new exhaust. I could actually tell a difference when I made changes on the needles when in the past I couldnt.
    T-Maxx 3.3 w/ FOC & Resonator
    Nitro Rustler 2.5r

very cool. I am thinking about this upgrade.. But i am just wondering do you know anything about the THS pipe?? that seems liek a good one too

sounds like a good increase in low and top end!!

RC Qualifier
    I thought about the THS pipe also but I didnt get much feedback on it when I posted. At the time everyone was raveing about the Mip and blue pipe set up. I now see why and am happy with it.
    Nitro Rustler 2.5r

yea i actually posted about it today and got NO replys... but for 44 dollars it seems good.

Maybe this setup will be the one

BTW been wondering is this pipe sounds different?? I kinda want a louder pipe, that sounds cool

RC Qualifier
    I noticed right away it was louder, but not over kill. I thought it sounded much better.
    Nitro Rustler 2.5r

awesome, I will probably, hopefully buy it then if money allows. Thanks for the tips, and have fun!!