RC Racer

tmaxx went muddin!!!! (pics

Made a mud pit today, it was sweet. I didnt get no action shots b/c it was just me out there. but here is the after math. Not as much mud as some of u guys run through.

nothing broke, but burnt a glow plug. I have a question for u guys, when I was running through the water/mud, water got on the cooling head and smokes off. Will that harm the motor? Also I have the ofna 145cc gas tank mod and I tune half tank and when I reach close to running out of fuel the temps go to 300 and ^^^ and that is how I burnt my plug up. Should I tune at 1/3 tank? Thanks and enjoy the pics

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Man, looks like that was fun. Good thing you have it waterproofed cuz you can just squirt it off with the garden hose. The worst thing about mudding is usually the clean-up afterwards.

I was thinking the same thing about tuning with the 145cc tank, I also have that on my T-maxx and soon to be on the S-maxx. But the fuel sits at the same level so it really shouldn't lean out as much as the traxxas stock tank. I have gotten the higher temps at the end of the tank but maybe that is because we are running 5 minutes longer then stock, lol. I am going to try the 1/3 tank method next weekend.
    President
    No Limit R/C of Maryland

RC Enthusiast

Cool

WOW you did a number on it! Hope you have a lot of time to clean that thing cause by the looks it'll take quite a while! I'd do that to mine but I like the body I made for mine to much to go into mud with it! Here's a Pic of mine if ya wanna see it all clean that is:
    Come View: http://www.dukesofhazzardrules.com

RC Qualifier
    Wow looks like you had a blast bro.
    ENJOY THE MOMENT, IT IS THE ONLY TIME YOU GOT.

looks like so much fun!! I like that body as well!

Have fun cleaning up. lol

RC poster
    Ah' front tires are on backwards!
    2.5 Jato, 2.5 T-MAXX, 3.3 Revo, 2003 CRF450R

RC Racer
    Yea it was a blast, hey 1969DodgeCharge did u paint that body? I told my friend today I want to paint a general lee body. Is the flag painted on, or sticker? Nice job on it