RC Champion

internal stickers

what are those sticker decals that go inside the body and are painted over? how do they work? do they come off easily? i am getting a new offroad body, and wanted blue decals with white aerosol paint. any suggestions? what kind of paint looks best? like gloss or metallic or a special combo? im new to painting bodies, so any info would be great!
    WARNING:exposure to nitro can lead to drain bamage

RC Racer
    you'll need to get Lexan paint .... whatever colors you choose .... I suggest using the flourescent backup paint after you have got your paint done like you want .... protects your new paint job & keeps the fuel from eatting/dissolving the paint .... A Must IMO
    Xmaxx , XO - 1 , Slayer Pro , UDR , E-Revo

i used like a white primer last. my very first body was a solid color and i didnt use a under coat and the paint got rubbed and eaten off.

RC Qualifier
    When i did mine in white, i used some pearl white first, followed by some ordinary white, so from one angle it looks silver from another it looks white.
    O.S .18TZ Powered Jato
    Simple as.

RC Champion
    ok, so which "white" should i get from www.towerhobbies.com that would work with the decals? or will all paints work with them?
    WARNING:exposure to nitro can lead to drain bamage