Thread: Varad

RC poster

Varad

Hi, my problem first started when I ordered some RC/Lights 2 white 2 fog 2 rear brakes. I did not expect a flimsy micro-switch to come with this pack! Several times I have had to solder the Micro-Switch back together. Its now a real pain and I want to know is there any way I can make my own switch suitable for the NITRO-4-TEC servo configeration? Ive been racking my brains trying to figure out how the heck I can create a switch to my liking that will apply the brake lights. Please help guys..

2 HEADS ARE ONLY BETTER THAN ONE ONLY IF THE OTHER GUY KNOWS WHAT THE HECK YOUR TALKING ABOUT

Cya folks
    Last edited by BobR; 09-11-2007 at 07:30 PM.

Judging by the number of people who responded misunderstanding the forum rules, I'll post something here.
    There is no such thing as properly censoring a word in a way that allows it to be used on the forums. As the rules state, "Attempts to disguise bad language or bypass the language filters will not be tolerated." We warn the same either way.

That said, I'm sure someone with electrical expertise can shed some light on your question.
    Six in a row makes it go.

RC Champion
    Sorry, what is Varad?
    My Rusty drives on 2 wheels...am I a evolutionist?

RC poster
    VARAD is a product/company name. Rc/Light's