Thread: skin condition

RC Racer

skin condition

i have spots on both of my arms and my right leg and it looks kinda like acne its just a bunch of red dots
    its goin away now but i had it before anyone know what it might be??

RC Champion
    no Clue might want to go to a qualified doctor to find out what you have. we all know we have some wise guys here (LOL) they might tell you its from Nitro fuel or motor cleaner for electrics lol.... seriously see a Doctor.
    Take Responsibility do not text and drive.

RC Champion
    yes i would definately see a doctor. it may be an allergic reaction to something you were around. it might be hives (probably didnt spell that right) b/c i've had them before on my arms and around my neck but they go away. see ur doctor for sure
    "As you think, so shall you become." -Bruce Lee

RC Qualifier
    Have you been playing in fiber glass?
    Revo,Avid,TC5,B44,FLMVXL-R,SV27,blade400cp.....

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by bbeck325
    Have you been playing in fiber glass?
    no none at my house at all

RC Qualifier
    poison oak or ivy?
    Poohbear72

This is the last forum I'd listen to, honestly. Get to a doctor.
    Six in a row makes it go.

RC Champion
    hmmm.... unless, we have any doctors on the boards!!??

RC Qualifier
    All i no is theres a abnormal risk of merca - a type of staph infection. someone in the school 1 town over from me got it and he was in the hospital for a day. i'm not saying its anything remotely similar to this but you should see a doctor.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Try calling a hospital, urgent care, whatever and see what they think it is. They'll probably recommend that you come in (they need to get paid somehow....), but they may have an idea as to what it is.

I am not a doctor but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night JK you should see a real doctor
    I wanted to put a really cool signature but I ran

RC Champion
    My non - medical advice to you is not to nod off at a party with a (Sharpie) in your shirt pocket.
    Turn em and burn em... Screwloose

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I am a sports medicine chiropractor (I see alot of skin). No doctor is going to diagnosis you with that simple statement off of a RC message board. A history, maybe some tests and an examination is necessary, such as do they blanch, are the raised, are they clustered etc. Go see your family doctor or a dermatologist.

Mark Kruse DC, DABCO, CCSP, DABCC, FICC
    E-Maxx Neu1515 1y/MGM 5s

RC Champion
    I get dermitis this time of year from working in a machine shop! Sounds like it to me. But a bad case....... I'd see a doctor either way. That stuff is like poisen ivey and even harder to get rid of. Basically your skin is really dried out and thin....The oils and coolant we use in our machines are a perfect cause for it. Dermitits is very common too. Oh yah, this is a traxxas r/c nitro forrum. What are you thinking asking this stuff on here? LOL This is your health your trying to get advice about not your truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    V-Spec Revo, UE EXT Thunder SM

RC Champion
    do you by any chance have allot of spiders that decided to polka bite you?...lol, j/k...for sure go and see your doctor...cool link on skin rashes for self diagnosis i found when goggling skin conditions...might give you a better idea on what it may be, but seriously you should probably see your doctor...
    Last edited by redck1979; 10-25-2007 at 05:21 AM.
    "Growing OLD is mandatory, Growing UP is optional"

RC Qualifier
    i dont know what you call'em where you are from but here down south we call'em freckles..jk
    hard to drive wearing a straght jacket...going to get my controller inplanted in my mind so i can drive with just a thought.

RC Racer
    i had that on my chest from sweeting and i comes and goes every once and a wile

RC Qualifier
    well this bein a rc car forum, ill prescribe u to soak it in nitro for at least 10 minutes a day and drivin ur truck at least 2 times daily for a week
    if u wanna live the disregaurd all that^^^ and go to a doctor
    Poohbear72

RC Champion
    Go to the doctor.

My son woke up Tuesday morning with a rash all over his body, went to the doctor in the afternoon and they said it was hives and take an OTC antihistamine. Tuesday night/Wednesday morning he wakes up screaming and the rash has gone from okay with the OTC to looking like elephant man (not much of an exageration). Get to the ER after speaking with Pediatrician on-call. Got home at 3am Wednesday. Wednesday mid-morning back to the doctors, he can't figure it out, allergy possibilities ruled out, get sent back to hospital to have blood work done. Wednesday later afternoon, no positive test results back yet, doctor prescribes a medicine, tonight he is much better, but some marks and swelling remain. Still not results back on the battery of blood test to find out what the cause might have been.

Sorry for the long story, but GO TO THE DOCTOR. It could be a simple reaction, or it could be a serious virus, or it could be a reaction to a disease that if caught early can be treated. We are still waiting to find out.
    When all else fails....10lb sledge hammer.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    yup! go 2 the dr mrsa is runnin wild in my area and a few cases have been fatal
    Keep spendin $$ and ur still in the way!!