Thread: booo

RC Qualifier

booo

so what are you guys or your kids going as this halloween????my kid is going as a chimp and i am going as a my clone.. (lol)
    hard to drive wearing a straght jacket...going to get my controller inplanted in my mind so i can drive with just a thought.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    My 12 yr old is a witch, my 10 yr old (today is actually his birthday too) is a ninja, my 6 yr old is a vampire, and my 2 year old is a frog.
    My truck sees more air than yours!!!

RC Champion
    I'm dressed as a wizard with a skull mask. I have a live tarantula on my shoulder and have scared a number of people in my office. they placed an IT call, I went onsite, and stood in their doorways silent until they looked up. Tonight we are putting on a show for the kids that stop by. My wife will dress as my sorceress bride and my buddy is bringing over his 2 pitbulls dressed as Cerberus! the middle head is costume and a harness holds the dogs close. he does it every year. soo cool.
    Run it, break it, fix it, love it :]=~

RC Qualifier
    I`m walking around with the SAW "PIG" mask on all day
    XP

My youngest son is going as Mario and my older son is dressed as Wario, you know, from the Nintendo Game?

I have their hats done just like on the game, same with the suspenders, shirts and pants, oh and the white gloves too.

Me, I'm opting out this year for dressin up. Just not up for it this year too much going on.
    Last edited by Nitronaught; 10-31-2007 at 12:44 PM.
    All Lives Matter
    United We Stand, Divided We Fall

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitronaught
    Me, I'm opting out this year for dressin up. Just not up for it this year too much going on.
    Aww c'mon NN. You mean you don't want any candy??? JK man, couldn't resist.
    My son is going as a pirate. He can't wait. This'll be his first halloween!!!
    The road goes on forever and the party never ends!!!

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I plan to where a mask that is hard to describe but its good enough to scare small children and hang out with my friends while trick or treating then come home and play xbox 360
    65mph n rusty 13 more mph to go :)

RC Racer
    iiiiiiiiiiiii
    Last edited by picco26max; 10-31-2007 at 06:16 PM.

RC Racer
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Last edited by picco26max; 10-31-2007 at 06:17 PM.

RC Champion
    I looked like this at work and for handing out candy to the local rug rats tonight:

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by madmanmaxx
    so what are you guys or your kids going as this halloween????my kid is going as a chimp and i am going as a my clone.. (lol)
    I'm going to an art opening dressed as a guy trying to act his age and not knock anything over. Then I'm going to the punk show at the local dive bar where I get to be myself and knock things over - dressed as a guy who's probably too old for such silliness. I think next year I better get a costume together.
    ....and for all these reasons, I have decided to scalp you - and burn your village to the ground. - Wednesday Addams -

RC Champion
    trick or treating was fun tonight!!!
    "As you think, so shall you become." -Bruce Lee

RC Champion
    Dicky u coulda atleast smiled....

I went as a shot up paintball player, lame i know, but its better than last yrs batman begins ninja costume...
    Retired RC'r till funds can be found...:(

RC Champion
    I was smiling... muhahahahaha, being a lich for a day was fun.

RC Champion
    Two of my friends and I were bored last night so we went out, we were the oldest guys out there, we were towering over all these little kids. I was Undercoverbrother!
    Gone 4 years but i'm back.
    Bandit + N4Tec pro15

RC Qualifier
    i went as a girl trying to fit into my girlfriends miniskirt... and my gf wore my clothes dressing like a boy.
    E-Revo, T-Maxx 2.5, E-Pede, Micro-T, Thundercat 31

RC Champion
    My son went out as a pirate. lol the first door we go up to (grandmas) he says"aaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggghhhhhh......", "Give me some bloody candy" lol. My mother didn't even recognize him as he was pulling the door open on her. and she says " gettin a little pushy arent we?" And then in his normal voice he says to her, "grandma let me in", with some sad powting eye's....Grandma felt horriable for not recognizing one of her own and now daddy and son have lotsa candy!
    V-Spec Revo, UE EXT Thunder SM

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by newb-rookie
    My son went out as a pirate. lol the first door we go up to (grandmas) he says"aaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggghhhhhh......", "Give me some bloody candy" lol. My mother didn't even recognize him as he was pulling the door open on her. and she says " gettin a little pushy arent we?" And then in his normal voice he says to her, "grandma let me in", with some sad powting eye's....Grandma felt horriable for not recognizing one of her own and now daddy and son have lotsa candy!
    thats so funny..wish i could of been a fly on the wall then
    hard to drive wearing a straght jacket...going to get my controller inplanted in my mind so i can drive with just a thought.