RC Enthusiast

what do you guys think 'Evolution-3 Wheelie Bar for Jato'

hi there,

Evolution-3 Wheelie Bar for Jato

anyone have it ? do you think its better then 2 little wheels on the standard Wheelie Bar ?

best regards
    stock jato 3.3 :)

RC Enthusiast
    I've seen this item.
    It's beautiful, but I think it should be a little bit... unsteady... But' it's just my opinion !
    Power is nothing without control...

RC Champion
    it looks hot .......i would try it
    drive it like you stole it !!!!!

well i think it looks cool. but i will agree with kenhutchinson79 about it being unsteady one being one wheel. mine is kinda unstedy with the stock one

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I would go with the new era one. That one looks cool but when it is in use I don't think it will be mutch help except slow it down from flipping.
    No more money for rc trucks I got 1:1 truck

RC Champion
    it looks cool, but thats @ it...what happens when you wheelie when really moving and all the wheels of the truck are off the ground?...mine does that allot...i prefer stock bar w/the red/rubber traxxas upgrade wheels...two wheels on the ground are better than just one when all 4 tires of the truck are off the ground IMO...w/only one wheel stability becomes an issue w/that wheelie bar...
    "Growing OLD is mandatory, Growing UP is optional"

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by redck1979
    it looks cool, but thats @ it...what happens when you wheelie when really moving and all the wheels of the truck are off the ground?...mine does that allot...i prefer stock bar w/the red/rubber traxxas upgrade wheels...two wheels on the ground are better than just one when all 4 tires of the truck are off the ground IMO...w/only one wheel stability becomes an issue w/that wheelie bar...
    i aggree i have the red ones also and it makes a big difference i can hold some 70 foot wheelies with th jato i love it !!!!!!!

RC Qualifier
    looks sweet... maybe i'll try it.. i need one bad =) love the 3.3
    E-Revo in progress =)
    Mini E Revo =)

RC Champion
    if you do like a wheely kinda of center it will brobably flip to the side that is more lifted... and why do people upgrade the wheely bar what is wrong with the stock one?

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich1101
    if you do like a wheely kinda of center it will brobably flip to the side that is more lifted... and why do people upgrade the wheely bar what is wrong with the stock one?
    actually the only thing i have changed on the wheelie bar is the wheels i went with the ballbearing anodized ones they spin nice and seem to give a bit more control when wheeling

RC Qualifier
    It looks a little heavy to me. I think it would make you wheelie more but I don’t think it would be very stable. Have you ever used a three legged stool?

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    It's Integy, that's enough to steer me away from it. You'll probably bend that thing the first tumble your Jato takes. I'd rather keep the factory plastic wheelie bar than pay good money for Integy junk.

RC Champion
    dont get integy, they are a waste of time and money, go with anything BUT intigey, i dont use the wheely bar because u have to use a battery box and i dont use batterys i have a cell pack. also my jato isnt running
    Spur gear stripping king..... :D

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich1101
    I bought mine because the aftermarket wheelie bar is lower in height. It doesn't let the front end come up so high.

I bought one off ebay which is great but it was double the price.

I just can't believe you can buy the one from integy for 35 bucks and I paid almost double that. I was going to place a link but I didn't want it to get construed that I was trying to sell something.... just something I found on ebay.

Though it works great, definitely not the quality of the integy. (not sure how well the integy one works but I'm with the rest of the guys.... as much as the jato wheelies, it seems sometimes it's only on one wheel already, I just don't see a wheelie bar with one wheel helping)
    Last edited by Orangecrush; 11-18-2007 at 08:03 AM.

RC Qualifier
    looks as pretty as a vw thing imo.
    www.chiefengines.com 2000 horsepower twin turbo!

ARE YOU STALKING ME???????!!!!!!!!!!????????
    it seems that the 2 wheel one would have btr balance like a one wheeled wheel-barrle it is harder to keep balenced than a 2 wheeled